3

^ Hwang In Yeop as Jungwon's older step brother, Yang Jun Seo :)

~~~

[Flashback]

Four years ago...

A 16 year old Sunghoon walked alone in the school hallway, carrying his bag on one shoulder. His shirt collar was open, giving him bad boy vibes. In reality, he's a soft boy on the inside and it is only a facade for him to not get betrayed by people.

As he walked, other students were looking at him, scared. At 16, he was taller than most of his seniors. His height alone made his seniors weary of him. Except for one from his grade.

"Sunghoonie!", A familiar aussie voice shouted from behind him.

Sunghoon mentally cursed Jake for shouting his name like that. Jake hanged his arm around Sunghoon's shoulder.

"What's up best friend? Anything exciting to do after school?", Jake asked with a smile.

"I told you not to shout my name like that, Jakey~", Sunghoon whispered and teased him back with his own nickname.

Jake laughed and held his hands up as if he surrendered.

"Okay, I'm sorry master. I won't call you that in school.", Jake teased him. Sunghoon snorted and shook his head. He can't stop loving the aussie boy.

Suddenly, because of Sunghoon talking to Jake, he didn't realise where he was going and bumped into someone.

"Ah!", the person he bumped into yelped.

Sunghoon's eyes grew wide as he realised what just happened. A cute looking boy was on the ground, rubbing his elbow.

"Oh no. Ah, I-I'm so sorry..Are you okay?", Sunghoon crouched down and helped the boy up.

The boy smiled, in pain, and nodded.

"I'm fine, Sunghoon-hyung..Ah that hurt a lot...", the boy kept rubbing his elbow.

Sunghoon noticed it and held the boy's arm.

"Ah, Sunghoon-hyung..What are you d-doing?", the boy stuttered, blushing furiously.

"Ah, that looks bad. I think we should let the nurse check it. It's not good leaving the scratch open like that.", Jake suggested upon looking at the boy's elbow.

"Hey, what's your name?", Jake asked the boy. The timid, cute boy looked up to Jake and then back to Sunghoon who still had his eyes on the boy's elbow.

"Umm, it's Jungwon. Y-Yang Jungwon.", Jake smiled and turned to Sunghoon.

"Go to class first, Hoon. I'll take Jungwon to the nurse.", Jake said softly.

Sunghoon looked guiltily at Jungwon but ultimately he couldn't argue with Jake. Besides, missing one class would anger his parents. He sighed and released Jungwon's arm.

"I'm sorry again, Jungwon.", Jungwon's eyes grew wide as he immediately shook his head.

"No! You don't need to apologise. It was my fault anyways. I didn't see where I was going...", Jungwon sighed and looked down.