3 : who started it?

Junseo's POV

I sat on the chair in my agency's CEO's office, waiting anxiously for him to stop pacing around the room and talk.

"Daepyo-nim, can't you say something?", I finally broke the silence. I don't think I should've done it.

He slammed his desk so hard that the desk shook. I am scared now.

"How dare...", I gulped, afraid for the next words.

"How dare the media shame your dating choices.", Eh? But...

He turned around, facing me and walked towards me, sitting on the chair nearest.

"I don't care if he's your step brother, it's your choice to date him and I respect that. Actually, it's good that he's not blood related. I've spoken with his agency's CEO. They'll sort out the news.", He's helping me? Shouldn't he be insulting me?

"You should've told me, Junseo. I could've had more people to watch over you. Make sure there wasn't any reporters snooping around.", I sighed and covered my face with both palms.

"I just wanted a normal dating life. Without worrying about any of that. I should've known it was impossible."

"You should've. Well, for the time being, stay with Jungwon. Poor kid must be overwhelmed.", I nodded firmly.

"We're finding out who took and leaked the photo so don't worry about anything, okay? Don't do anything rash."

"Yes, Daepyo-nim."

"You guys look cute together, by the way. What a power couple you two are.", He said with a teasing tone.

I laughed and waved the compliments away.

"We're not a power couple. Jakehoon are."

I took my leave and saw Seungyoun waiting outside the office.

"Seungyoun? What are you doing here? I thought you quit?", I was confused. He quit like three years ago. I didn't know why then and definitely now.

Seungyoun smiled and pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on. He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm not coming back, if you're wondering. I just missed you, that's all.", I snorted and hugged him back.

"Three years it took you to see me?", I teased him.

"Hey, don't blame me. I have a kid to take care of now. Speaking of which, that's why I quit.", My ears couldn't believe it. My ex manager has a kid now?

"A kid? Whose kid?", Seungyoun pulled away from the hug, making me even more anxious.

"Mine and Seungwoo's kid of course. Who else would the kid belong to?", Oh. Well, I guess that makes sense.

"Well, congrats I guess. I'm a bit late because the father couldn't tell me why he quit but I'll let it slide.", Seungyoun laughed and held his hands up.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I would've told you but Seungwoo didn't really feel comfortable even though you guys were close."

"We should catch up sometime. You know like a double date?", Seungyoun's eyes lit up as he slapped my arm for some reason.

"Yes! I was thinking of that! Our minds do think alike, huh?", I snorted and shook my head. He's so goofy.

"Well, it's nice seeing you again, youn. I'll ask jungwon if he's okay with a double date.", Seungyoun smiled and nodded.

"I hope you get all this scandal stuff sorted out. I wish you guys all the best."

"Thanks, Youn."

I quickly got back to my car where Jungwon was waiting for me. He was looking down at his phone when I knocked on the window. He flinched before looking at my direction.

I smiled and gestured for him to unlock the door. He unlocked it and opened the door for me.

"How did it go? Did he say anything bad to you? Or us?", I chuckled and shook my head.

I felt the urge to hold his hands and I did just that. Jungwon figured what I was trying to do and intertwined our fingers.

"He told me your agency would take care of the news and he'll try to figure out who took the photo. Don't worry, he didn't say anything bad about us.", he sighed in relief and flopped on the seat.

"So I was thinking we go back to my house and have a movie marathon. How's that sound?", Jungwon's eyes lit up as he nodded.

And that's how we ended up cuddling on the sofa after just one movie because my baby was sleepy. He's so precious.

~~~

y_junseo took this after he fell asleep during our movie marathon

y_junseo took this after he fell asleep during our movie marathon. he's doing okay engenes, I'll protect him :)

username1 aww, now this is cute 🥺
jakey_shim yall are the cutest 😭
¬penguin_hoon i second this 😭
username3 eww incest is wrong lmao
¬username2 istg you better get your bitch ass off this cute ass post before I whack your bitch ass :)
¬y_junseo might have to stan @username2 😌💅
¬username2 AGEVSHAHAH YALL CUTE SO WE STAN

username1 aww, now this is cute 🥺jakey_shim yall are the cutest 😭¬penguin_hoon i second this 😭username3 eww incest is wrong lmao¬username2 istg you better get your bitch ass off this cute ass post before I whack your bitch ass :) ¬y_junseo migh...

jakey_shim this cutie wanted ice cream but it was getting late and he pulled me along with him 😐 @penguin_hoon

penguin_hoon hey, you said you loved the ice cream! :(
¬jakey_shim i did but we could've got it some other day-
¬penguin_hoon that's it im ignoring you for the next week :(
y_junseo is this a challenge to see who can make the cutest boyfriend goals post? if so, it is on 🏃
¬jakey_shim didn't really think of that but you're on!
¬penguin_hoon idk if you're awake but our bfs are childish af @jung_wonie
¬jung_wonie ik lmao

~~~

a/N : im including ig posts for part two to help you all see what they would post on ig :)