11 : world record.

Jake's POV

It was finally Sunghoon's turn. The other figure skaters got close to Yuzuru Hanyu but the highest score was 99 points. I felt relieved for some reason. I think it was because I knew Sunghoon could get above 100.

"The last perfomer, Cheer for The ice prince of the Republic of Korea, Sunghoon Park!"

The whole ice rink was immediately filled with cheers and whistles. I felt myself smiling looking around the ice rink. Our flag was waved around and even banners of Sunghoon was there.

He got into position and the music started playing.

^^his short program
but with slicked back hair :)

I couldn't keep my eyes off him. The whole rink was silent as the only sounds that could be heard was the music and his ice skates grinding on ice.

I didn't realise it but as I watched him, tears fell down my cheeks. I'm so proud of him. He went through so much to be here and he's showing his best to win gold.

That's my boyfriend!

As he got into his final pose and the music ended, everyone stood up and cheered. Of course, we all did.

"Park Sunghoon! Park Sunghoon!"

The spectators cheered as I could see a big smile on his face. He's so cute.

"Yeah! That's my boyfriend right there!", I couldn't help but shout out. Everyone's attention was immediately on me.

At first, I thought I had made a mistake but all of a sudden the cheers changed.

"Park Sunghoon! Shim Jaeyoon! Jakehoon!"

I felt my cheeks flushed knowing I was the one who's at fault. I'm glad they don't mind me shouting out that he's my boyfriend. I looked at Sunghoon down at the ice rink and our eyes met. He smiled and shook his head at me.

"I'm proud of you. You did great!", I mouthed to him and showed him two thumbs up.

He did the same and mouthed, "Thank you, Jakey!".

They were going to announce the scores soon so all six of us went down including manager hyung. I met Sunghoon halfway and he immediately hugged me.

"I did it!"

I smiled and nodded, swaying us back and forth.

"You certainly did!"

Sunghoon giggled and let go of me briefly to plant a peck on my cheeks.

"Now let's go see the scores.", Sunghoon smiled and nodded, holding my hand and intertwining our fingers. The touch was almost electric. I had to stop myself from blushing for the hundredth time today.