19 : happy endings. (finale)

Sunghoon's POV

I hummed with the beat of my unreleased title track as I made some changes to it. It's been so long since I've done a fresh concept. It's not my style but penguins have been asking for it on Twitter so I couldn't disappoint them.

"Hey baby, how's the song going?", Jake's deep accent made me shiver with pleasure.

I smiled and turned my head to face him, sneaking in a kiss.

"Good. I wished we could've collabed again.", Jake chuckled,massaging my shoulders.

"We can always do that when I go solo. Hmm, a collab album sounds good.", I smiled, screaming inside.

"You're going solo soon?", I peeked at him as he nodded.

"I mean I kinda begged them but yeah I'm going solo soon.", I laughed at that. It is so Jake to do that.

Suddenly, Jake wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind me, resting his chin on my head.

"What are you doing, Jake?", I asked, chuckling at his clingy behaviour.

"I missed you so much. It's getting late, get in bed with me.", He said it with such innocence that I didn't realise what he meant by the last words.

"Hmm sure. Let me just finish up and I'll join you.", I said looking up at him with a smile.

Jake smirked and pecked my lips.

"You said it yourself. You can't back out, okay?", I furrowed my brows.

"What? What do you mean? We're just going to sleep, right?", Jake just shrugs and left the room.

It took a second to take in what he said but i finally understood what he meant.

"No! We're not doing it!"

"Oh come on, Hoon! It's been so long since the last time!", I huffed and got up, walking outside my studio.

Jake was standing outside with puppy eyes and a pout.

"Pretty please? I'll cook breakfast and get you Starbucks the next morning.", Now we're talking.

"You promise?", Jake nodded like a cute obdient puppy.

I sighed and nodded.

"Alright then. Since you promised, We can do it tonight."

"Yes!", Jake went to me and kissed my lips again.

"Love you baby.", He whispered.

I smiled and kissed him back.

"Love you too."

Jungwon's POV

"And cut! Nice! Great work, Jungwon-ssi!", I felt my cheeks flushed as I bowed.

"You too.", I thank them timidly.

I finally finished my second boy love drama and I felt so accomplished. I feel like this one is a game changer. I liked the story of how two bakers who had shops across each other went from rivals to lovers. It's cute. I played the role of a self-taught baker at a family owned bakery and Junseo played a professional patissier who learned from the best pattissiers in France.