1 : scandal

Breaking news !

"ENHYPEN's Yang Jungwon in a relationship with actor and Step-brother, Yang Junseo?"

"It was revealed a week ago that Yang Junseo and Yang Jungwon are Step-brothers. Today, a photo was leaked of two men engaged in an intimate act. They are rumored to be of Yang Jungwon and Yang Junseo. The photo is also rumoured to be from two years ago. Their respective agencies are yet to comment on this leaked information."

~~~

Junseo's POV

Everything was coming down. There was no doubt the photo was of me and Jungwon. He kissed me but I would never blame my baby. I knew the risks of having this secret relationship two years ago and I almost regretted it until I remembered what Jungwon said to me.

two years ago...

"Whatever happens hyung, promise me you'll never leave me? Please?", his eyes looking at me with hope.

How could I say no? Of course I wouldn't leave him.

I smiled and nodded, patting his hair. "Of course, Wonnie. I promise."

He smiled back and tiptoed to peck my lips. My cheeks flushed red as I glared at him. I swear I heard a click. I looked around to make sure no one was around and turned back to him.

"Jungwon! We're out in the open!", I scolded him with a hushed voice.

He realised what he did and frowned, looking down. "I'm sorry."

I looked at him as his head was still tilted down. It's hard to stay mad at him. I put on the hood of his hoodie over his head as he looked up at me. He looked so adorable.

"Let's go home, hmm?"

Jungwon didn't smile but he didn't look as regretful before. I'll take that as a yes then.

~~~

We got home that day without any disturbance. I thought nobody saw us there and we were safe. Two years later and this photo was leaked. By who? Who knows. All I know is somebody planned this. All of it. Of course when it happened, my mind went to Jungwon.

Was he okay? Is he panicking over this? Does he blame himself?

Turns out, he was.

When I got to their dorms, the members were having trouble stopping Jungwon from crying. He just couldn't stop crying. I felt it was somehow my fault so I told them to let me do it.

"Won? It's not your fault. I know you think it is but it isn't.", I said, sitting beside the bunk bed.

I heard sniffles from him under the blanket as it visibly shuddered.

"I-It's m-my fault. If I didn't k-kiss you..", I shook my head even when he couldn't see me.

"No, it's not your fault. I promised you I wouldn't leave you. No matter what happens. I stick to my promises, Jungwon.", I heard another wet sniff from him before he turned to me, showing his tear-covered cheeks and swollen eyes.

"You've been crying for so long? My baby...", I frowned and reached out, carrasing his cheeks that felt rough from the dried tears.

"We're done, hyung. They'll try to rip us apart. I don't want to lose you...", He pouted and a small hiccup escaped his lips.

"You won't. Trust me, I'll fight for our right to be boyfriends. Okay?", I knew how silly it sounded and as expected, it made Jungwon smile and a small chuckle could be heard.

"You're so goofy, hyung. Maybe that's why I love you so much.", I smiled back and winked.

"You too, cutie.", Someone coughing interrupted our moment. We both turned to the doorway to see Jake of all people.

"You guys are disgustingly cute. Dinner's on the way. You should eat, Jungwon. You're our leader.", Jake said, smiling.

Jungwon nodded and shooed him away. Jake laughed and nodded, leaving the room. We looked back at each other as our eyes communicated. He wanted me to get in bed with him and that's what I did.

We faced each other with my arms around his waist and he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"We really didn't think the dating thing through, huh?", I laughed and nodded, agreeing. We really didn't.

I brushed hair from his face as Jungwon smiled in content.

"What did your members think of it? I didn't manage to ask them but they didn't seem against it."

"They don't mind us dating. They're just worried it'll be too hard on me. I know you'll be here for me so it calms me."

We layed there, cuddling each other for another ten minutes before a knock on the door interrupted our moment.

"Hey lovebirds.", Sunghoon was at the doorway, his arms crossed. He looked at us with an amused expression.

"Oh come on, Hoon, let us cuddle a while more.", I whined as Sunghoon chuckled.

"Your boyfriend needs to eat, hyung. You don't want him to starve, do you?", I guess I don't...

I let go of Jungwon reluctantly but Jungwon tightened his grip on me. He shook his head at me.

"Carry me please?", He whispered in my ear, making a chill go down my back.

"Ugh you guys are unbearable.", Sunghoon said with a fake disgusted voice.

Shortly after Sunghoon left the room, I obeyed Jungwon and carried him. He hanged on me like a baby koala. He was lighter than I thought. He really needs to eat more.

We walked to the dining room and I could see Jungwon's eyes lit up. There was fried chicken and ramyeon. He tapped my shoulder and I let him down. As I let him down, he flashed to the table and took a seat.

"Woah, you guys brought this much?", Jungwon asked his members with a surprised voice.

I smiled and sat next to him.

"Eat as much as you want.", Sunghoon said with a smile.

I appreciated his friends still being there for him. Especially Jake and Sunghoon. They've been there for him since high school.

I'll take care of the scandal. I don't want Jungwon to worry.

~~~