14 : I'll still help.

Jake's POV

It's been a week since the anniversary. I've been holed up in my room at the dorm, only going out to eat with the members or workout to get rid of that worry on my mind.

Suddenly, a knock on my door snapped me out of my daydream. I took out my ear buds and went to the door, opening it.

"Yes,what is it?", My eyes widen slightly when I saw it was Sunoo.

"Sunoo. What's up?", Everyone could tell I was tired and sad. Sunoo especially could always tell. He looked at me with sympathy and hugged me, his warmth making my worries go away.

I chuckled softly and returned the hug.

"I'm fine, Sunoo. You don't have to cry.", He sniffed and shook his head.

"You guys are meant to be. I'm sorry that it happened. I'm sure he'll say yes sooner than later.", I smiled softly and patted his hair.

"I should be helping you with Riki. I'm sorry I'm couldn't help you right away.", Sunoo released from the hug and shook his head.

"No! It's fine. You don't have to apologise. You should rest, hyung."

"I'll still help you, Sunoo. I promised you remember? I don't want to break my promise.", Sunoo frowned.

"But-"

"Ah! No buts. I'm helping you if it means Sunki can sail.", Sunoo finally smiled and shook his head.

"You're pushing yourself too much,hyung. I appreciate the help though. So, what should I do?"

I told him what he needed to do and he was surprised.

"That's all? I just take him to his favorite place? Well, that's easy.", I smirked and nodded.

"Exactly. The less you think about impressing him, he's probably going to say yes."

"I guess you're right. Thanks, hyung. I'll go do that right now!", I smiled and nodded.

Sunoo smiled back and his smile dropped for a second before becoming a smirk. I was nervous when he did that.

"Oh and your boyfriend's coming over in..five minutes.", My eyes widen as Sunoo giggled while escaping from my room.

"Wait what?! Sunoo! You can't do this to me!"