16 : poly relationship?

Hanbin's POV

"Uh, hyung? I have something to tell you..", I said, facing down and playing with the bedsheets.

I have to tell him. I don't want to delay it any longer.

"Hmm? What is it Han?", My heart skipped a beat as he called me Han.

"I like you.",I said quickly.

There was an awkward silence and I thought he didn't hear me so I was ready to say it louder.

"So you like me?", Jihoon said without hesitation. He heard me?!

I gulped nervously and nodded, still facing down. I was scared. Scared he would never speak to me again. Scared he would be disgusted that I like him when he already has a boyfriend.

I closed my eyes and waited for the insults but it didn't come. Instead, I felt a dip on the bed and a presence. He's going to hit me. He's going to hit me.

I felt his soft fingers on my chin as he tilted my head up to face him. I didn't realise it but my eyes were glistening with tears. I looked into his eyes, searching for any kind of emotion that could tell me what he was thinking.

"I like you too, Han. How long have you held yourself back?", I choked on my sobs and the tears finally fell down my cheeks.

"I didn't want to ruin your relationship with your boyfriend so I wanted to hold back forever but I can't.", I felt his hand on the back of my head as he pulled me into a hug.

"Shh, it's okay. We'll think about that later.
All you need to know right now is that I like you too, okay?", I nodded into his chest and gripped his shirt tighter.

I tried not to think of what his boyfriend would think if he saw us hugging right now and hugged Jihoon even tighter.
Jihoon pulled back and planted his soft lips in mine.

My eyes was wide open. We can't do this. This is wrong. My body didn't agree with my mind as i unconsciously held his cheeks with my palms. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss.

There was no lust. No regret. Just passion. I just want him.

After what seemed like hours, we came up for air. I breathed in and out, catching my breath. Jihoon chuckled breathlessly which triggered something within me.

"You're better than I thought, baby.", Jihoon said with a smirk.

"Since when did Han become baby?", I asked, my cheeks flushed.

"Since you whispered you wanted me.", He said with a soft chuckle.

"I did not just say that out loud."

"Oh you did. You're adorable, Han.", I sighed and collapsed into his arms.

"Are you sure we don't have to worry about Daniel? Your boyfriend?", I asked him.

"Actually we've been wanting to experiment something."

I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up, my focus on his next words.

"Experiment what exactly...?"

"Having a Polyamory relationship. Meaning we would find someone that the both of us feel something towards and you know what poly is, right?", I nodded, stunned.

I've heard of a poly relationship before. I thought it was weird to be honest but it didn't seem wrong. Wait, so this means Daniel is okay with having another partner?

" So you're asking me if I want to be in your poly relationship?", Jihoon laughed and nodded.

"Wow, you catch on quick. So? What do you say, Han? Want to give it a try?", Jihoon asked, his hand resting on my thigh. I thought about it and it doesn't sound that bad. Daniel is handsome too, I won't lie about that.

"Does Daniel know that I'm the one-", Jihoon cut me off by nodding.

"Truth is, I told him I like you and so he wanted me to ask if you were interested. Guess I didn't need to.", I snorted and shook my head.

"So does this mean we're dating?", Jihoon laughed heartily and nodded.

"Yes my cute little bunny. We're boyfriends starting from today.", I couldn't help but smile and peck his cheek.

"I can call Daniel my boyfriend too, right?", Jihoon smiled and ruffled my hair.

"He's our boyfriend, Han.", oh. right. I forgot about that.

"Hehe, of course he is!", I giggled. Jihoon shook his head and ruffled my hair again.

I felt relieved. I've been having feelings for Jihoon for so long. I felt empty when I had to go to Japan for a schedule two years ago. I'm actually an actor and singer.

I debuted last year and I have a lot of fans. I'm still shocked I have that many. I'm on vacation right now. My label decided I could use the rest so I decided for Barcelona. To watch Sunghoon compete and part of it was that Jihoon was there.

I wanted to confess to him but after hearing from him that he's taken, it hurt. I swear my heart broke into two. In the end, it all worked out. I wonder how's Daniel is like...

~~~

a/n : short chapter for today, sorry :(
I won't be able to get ch 17 out by this weekend sadly cos of school and all that (if you haven't realised I hate school-) but I'll try to soon.