10 : nervousness.

Sunghoon's POV

We parted our lips after what seemed like minutes but in reality, a few seconds. My heart was racing. I felt so happy at that moment. Jaeyoon confessed first and said he loves me! It felt like a dream. It probably is.

"Your lips are softer than I had imagined."

I felt my cheeks blush as he said that. I smacked his chest softly as a reflex for embarrassing me. This definitely isn't a dream.

"I gathered up all my courage to kiss you first and that's what I get? You're so mean...", I pouted at him.

Jaeyoon chuckled and pecked my pouting lips which felt like a spark went through my body.

"You're so adorable, you know that?"

I grinned and nodded, deciding to be playful with him since we're now technically boyfriends. Jake smiled and stroked my slicked back hair carefully so as to not ruin it.

"My Ice Prince is now My Ice Prince Boyfriend."

I giggled at him adding boyfriend at the end of my nickname. He's so goofy. I still love him for it though.

"So we're boyfriends now, are we?", I asked, playfully.

"Of course! Do I need to ask you out first? I mean we already confessed and kissed-", I shut him up by booping his nose which had his 'hot af' nose ring.

"You don't need to. But I do appreciate it if you took me out on a date.", I said with a smile.

Jake shook his head at me and pulled me into another hug, me wrapping my hands around his waist again.

"Of course I'll take you out on a date. Where better than Barcelona? Right?", I released from the hug for a moment and nodded.

"I love you so much, Sunghoon. You have no idea how much willpower I had to resist kissing you.", I giggled and hugged him tighter.

"Sunghoon, enough pda with your idol boyfriend! It's time for the short program!", The familiar voice of coach startled the both of us.

We were in our own world. Like nobody was in the ice rink. I remembered I was supposed to be ice skating and released from the hug reluctantly. Jake frowned slightly but forced a smile.

"Cheer me on, Jakey~"

Jaeyoon smiled and nodded. I turned around and walked away from him and towards my coach, occasionally looking back to see him waving at me. I waved back at him and blew a kiss which he caught and stored it in his heart. It made me chuckle. We're so goofy.

The happiness was short lived however as nervousness and fear took over. I had to focus on getting that gold now. I didn't want to disappoint anyone. Not Jihoon-hyung. Not Coach Daniel and especially not Jaeyoon. He did his best to not make me worry but it made me even worried. I tried to put aside the feeling and focus on my short program. The one that I had shared a teaser of with my fans.

Junseo's POV

"Hyung, we're watching the grand prix final. I wished you were here to watch it with us.", I smiled as I heard Jungwon's excited tone.