chapter nine

Recap: Within a few minutes I felt my eye lids getting heavy and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Rey's P.O.V.:
"J-jai what are you d-doing?" I stuttered , fear clearly audible in my voice.
He just shook his head. His darker than usual eyes were staring at me. A psychotic smirk played on his plump lips.
"something you deserve so much" he laughed.
"when was the last time someonr hurt you?" he smirked.
"I-I d-don't know" I was still scared. This wasn't normal,this wasn't him. His left hand went up. He had a long and sharp knife in it. "wait Jai, what are you doing? No no no please don't" I started to cry. He just continued smirking when I suddenly felt something cold in my stomach. I looked down and saw the knife in my stomach, blood was everywhere and Jai just laughed.
"you pathetic little fat girl actually thought I'd like you and want to be friends with you ?" he laughed loudly. tears streamed down my face, before I collapsed to the floor.

"Rey, Rey get up" I felt someone shaking me. My eyes opened just to be greeted by a pair of brown eyes. "You had a bad dream, you were screaming things like 'Jai what are you doing stop no no' and suddenly started to cry" he said.

"don't worry I'm okay now" I smiled at him. He smiled back and I asked him what time it was. He answered with '3AM'. I nodded and we laid down again, cuddled up and this time I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

A/N:
woaw, haven't update in aaaages, sorry for that, but 5sos' first world tour just started and all and I got tickets to see them in 7 days AND I'M SO HAPPY I'M GONNA SEE MY BABY'S DAMN AND JANOS ARE DOING ANOTHER TPUR AROUND SEPTEMBER AND I'M GONNA SEE THEM (they're also my baby's) so yeah sorry. And if anyone likes 5sos, could you maybe check out my story's on RonaHemx would be suuuuuuuper nice :-)
Lots of love xxx