chapter three

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was dark brown/almost black and a little bit shorter and every unnecessary hair on by body and face was gone. My braces were also gone,finally, and my teeth were white and straight. I had to admit it, I looked kind of good. I did a whole make over and I looked like a complete different person! This was what I needed. I really needed to go to the gym or something like that, yeah. I had work everyday except Sunday and Wednesday from 8am until 6pm . Oh did I mentoi that I had a job at Starbucks now ? If not, I got accepted at Starbucks and forever 21, but I liked Starbucks more so yeah. So I would go to the gym every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday. That would make it.

Today was actually my first day at work so I got ready. I put my uniform on and put my hair in a high ponytail. At the end I put some concealer,eyeliner and mascara on. I grabbed black Vans and my bag and went downstairs where my mom was eating breakfast. "Morning honey, where are you going ?" " Like I said yesterday, I have work" "Oh, then. Goodbye" I grabbed a musli bar amd walked out the door. "Bye!" I yelled before the door closed completly.I put my earbuds in and walked to the bus stop. He came right after 'good girls' from 5sos (if you don't know it, check it out 'cause it's damn awesume :) ) ended.

I walked out of the bus and walked into Starbucks. "Oh hi. Renée right ?" "Rey" "yeah right,come I will show you everything you have to do." My boss Olivia said. She was in her early 30 and had short blonde hair. She was nice, not like I imagined.

It's 5pm and it actually made fun. I was learning quick and the customers were really nice.

"Hey Rwy , can you do the next one ?" Olivia asked while doing some type of coffee. "Yeah, sure!" I answered enthusiastic. "Welcome by Starbucks what can I get y-" I looked at the person in front of me. "Hello, bitch. Not that ugly like always, but don't get hope you still look ugly" ouch. I ignored her comment and asked politely "what can I get you?" She snorted and answered "2 iced coffee latte,bitch" I fake smiled at her and made the drinks. "Here you go, have a nice day" she paid and walked to the door. Where he was standing, leaning cool against the wall and waiting for her. When she came he took his drink, hugged her and then made eye contact with me. He is so weird. He smirked and then went into a full make out session with her. When they walked out of the door he quickly glanced over to me and then kissed her again while walking. All they could do was eat each others faces. Eww. 

A/N:
I hope you liked it. I think this was too short, sorry for that. Also if you want you can check out my other stories ;). It would be also super nice if you tell me how this actually is, because I feel like it's stupid, whatever

Happy Halloween
Bye ,love ya and stay beautiful :*
- Lola :)