last chapter

I went on twitter and video's from Ariana's performance were everywhere. I went on a link, which lead me to a YouTube video. I clicked on play and the video started. It was her performance of honeymoon avenue, it was from today. She sang so beautiful, I wished I could sing like her.

'They say only fools fall in love
Well, they must've been talking about us
And sometimes I feel like I've been here before
I could be wrong, but I know I'm right
We gon' be lost if we continue to fight
Honey I know-'

Then she suddenly stopped singing and turned around. It took me a few seconds to realize what happened. She was crying.

I went to my contact lists and dialed her number.

It rang four times before she picked up.

"Hello?" Her voice was small and cracked. It sounded like she was crying.

"What's wrong ? It's all over Twitter. Should I come over?" I quickly spoke.

"Yeah, if you can. I really need someone to talk at the moment." her voice cracked again a few times.

"alright,I'll be there in around 10" I told her before hanging up.

I got out of my bed and grabbed my keys before heading out of the apartment and to my door.

My feet directly found their way to the gas pedal and the car raced down the street. Within 7 minutes I arrived Ari's house and hopped out of the car before walking up the driveway. My hand knocked three times and I heard shuffling, before the door opened, revealing an awful looking Ariana. Her brown her was a mess and make-up was running down her cheeks. She had a pair of sweatpants on and a too big T-shirt. I assumed it was Jai's, which made my heart ache. It's been almost a year and I still haven't moved on.

"Ari what's wrong?!" I threw my arms around her little frame. She lost so much weight the last few weeks, I kinda felt insecure every time I was around her.

"J-J-Jai b-broke u-up wi-ith m-me" She stuttered and sobs left her mouth making her whole body shake. I hugged her tighter and walked us inside the house before closing the door.

"Okay you have to calm down first, before you explain everything." I told her. She sat down on the couch and I went to the kitchen, making Ari a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and little marshmallows. I put a little bit of chocolate on it and made myself also a cup, but without the marshmallows. With the two cups in my hands, I walked back to the living room, where Ariana was sitting in the same spot as a few minutes ago. She was staring blankly at the white walls. I put the two cups on the living room table and went to her room, grabbing a blanket before going downstairs again. She still hadn't moved a centimeter. I sat down beside her and took our cups, giving her hers. She took it without a word and lightly sipped it. She has stopped crying by now.

I sat my cup down on the table again and cleared my throat.

"so, what happened between you two ?" I asked.

"He told me... he told me that he cheated on me..." she said, looking down to her lap. Tears made their ways back to her eye's, but she blinked to hold them back.

"not just ones. He-he said it was ones with some girl from a club when he was drunk and twice with-with a... g-guy." She said, but the tears haven't made their way back to her eye's.

"wait... Jai did what ?!" I asked shocked "he said he was drunk, maybe I should give him another chance ?" Ariana said,making me angry and curious at the same time. Why the hell did she want to get back together with him ?!?!? "Do you remember what he said?