Chapter four

I walked home from work. After Courtney and jai left all I could think about was them. I missed my bus and now I had to walk. I was listening to One Direction's song 'over again' ,one of my favorites.

I was a block left from my house when I saw two bodies pressed against a wall. Urgh I had too much of that today. Speaking of the devil. Jai, but he wasn't with Courtney ,but someone else. Jane. Wow that guy is even worse than I thought!

I just walked awkwardly away from them.

How that's gonna end ?

My alarm woke me up. Wow I was so stupid and forgot to turn my alarm for Sunday off. Urgh. Once I wake up I can't fall asleep.

I walked to my calendar and saw it's already the 31th October. I graduaded a view months ago. Feels like it was only yesterday. Maybe because I was at home the whole time and watch my favorite series, pretty little liars, the vampire diaries and Grey's anatomy. But seriously is there something better except bands ?

I put my hair in a high ponytail. I took my running clothes out and put them on.

I grabbed my phone and ear buds and walked out of the door. When I arrived at the park I put my ear buds in and started running. It cleared my head it was somehow relaxing, but the feeling you get when you shower after a run is even better. I got a little bit excited, I loved showering.

After an hour running I went home and directly went to the shower. After showering I put on some sweats and an football shirt with 'Hemmings 96' in the bag. One of my favorite shirts. I put on some socks and went downstairs to eat breakfast. My parents were both gone to work. Today was actually a really good day.

I went on Netflix and forgot the time when I suddenly heard the door bell ring. I got up and walked to the door. Shit. A little boy dressed as spiderman and his -what I assume- brother. And to be honestly, really hot brother. "Oh hey little guy!" I said to the boy. "I'm not a little guy, I'm spiderman !" He said with his cute baby voice while doing those spiderman hand moves. So cute. I loved little kids, they are so cute. "Oh OK spiderman, but you're too old to go around for sweets only little guys get sweets." I said trying to be serious. His brother was chuckling lightly. I looked at him smiling. "OK OK I am a little guy!" 'Spiderman' said. "Oh then you'll get sweets!" I smiled. I went to the kitchen and surched for sweets. Jackpot! "Here you go little guy and what can I get you ?" I said flirting lightly with the guy. "What about your number ?" He said smirking "Hmm. I will look what I can do about that" I said smirking back. I went quickly to my room and grabbed a marker. I walked back to the front door. "Give me your arm" I said and he did what I said. I took his arm and wrote my number with my name and a little heart down. "Here you go" I winked and he smirked. "So, bye little guy! Bye hot guy" I said and winked to the older one. "Oh wait wait wait. Do you wanna go to a party with me? It starts in 2 hours I can pick you up." He said grinning. Did I mentoi that he had dimples. FUCKING CUTE DIMPLES. "Yeah why not" I answered back smiling and closed the door. Wow did this just seriously happen ? Usually I would get as red as a tomato and stutter l, but now ? I really needed this change.

I quickly went up to my room and looked for a good dress. Luckily had one and cute high heels. What ?! This wasn't me. I was turning into a girly version of me. Whatever. The dress was black and short, but not slutty short, it went above my knee and tight. My heels were dark red. I put them on and pulled my make up, dark red nail polish and curl iron out.

I looked in the mirror after I was ready. I looked good for ones. I looked at the clock. It was 7:50 pm. I still had 10 minutes left. I grabbed my phone, keys and purse and walked downstairs. I sat down on the living room couch. I just stared at the wall thinking about my life when the door bell rang. I opened it and the first thing I heard was "Wow". "Wow to you,too" I said to the guy that I actually didn't get the name from. " you look good,...?" "Rey, thank you and you don't look bad yourself." I said flirting again. "And your name is ?" "Bryan, I'm actually new here and yeah some kid I met at the park today invited me to his birthday party so that's why I'm here picking you up" he said and blushed. "Okey then let's go!" I said optimistic. We walked to his car and got in. When he started the music. NO WAY. HE HAD A 5SOS CD ?! Could this guy get any better ? "Wait you like 5sos ?" I asked him "Ehm yeah they have cool music." "And they are hot!" I added and he just chuckled.

I was so lost in the music that I didn't realise that the car came to a stop. "Rey? hellooooo, Rey" "oh I'm sorry I got lost in the music." He chuckled you're really into music huh ?" "Totally" I answered. We walked out of the car and when I saw the house we were in front of , my hands started sweating and my mouth was dry. It was one of their houses. How could I be so dumb and forget that today was his birthday ?

A/N
Another update
Hope you like it and tell me what you think it would help me out a lot ! :)
Bye,
Love ya and stay beautiful :*!
-Lola