chapter seven

Recap:
After a few seconds of us just looking into each others eyes, he closed the almost not existing gap between our lips.

Rey's p.o.v:

Our lips moved in synce together. It felt so right, but also so wrong. I pulled away realizing what I was doing.

"Sorry, but this is wrong. We aren't supposed to kiss, we just started to be friends." I said, getting nervous.

"Hey, it's okay" Jai said, trying to calm me down.

"It's not okay. This was all a big mistake, we shouldn't even be friends. I should hate you!" I said getting a little bit angry.

I looked him in the eyes and he looked so taken back, so hurt and sad from my words. "I'm sorry, it's just... I, I wasn't ready, I never kissed anyone before and it's just a big deal one of my bullies being my first kiss. I'm not used to it. Trust me, I hate you, but I don't want you to leave me also. I'm just-" I was interrupted by Jai pressing his soft lips to mine.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

He closed his eyes so I did the same.

"Don't worry. I'm sorry for just kissing you, but I, it's complicated." He said.

"Let's just forget what happened and start over again" I said before getting out of the car and walking up the drive way to my house.

"Wait!" Jai yelled running up to me.

"Yeah?"

"I forgot to ask you about your number, you know, to keep in contact" he said, handing me his phone. I put my number in it and said one last good bye before going into my house.

"Where. The. Hell. Have. You. Been ?!" My mother yelled at me.

"Since when do you care?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't speak in that tone with me, I'm your mother."

" yeah, but you never cared. Why start now ?" I said, still annoyed from her.

"You are grounded, two weeks, now tell me where you were!" She yelled again.

"Like I would go out, since you obviously missed the last five years of my life, I don't even have friends to go out with, so it doesn't matter"

"You still didn't answer my question"

"I was at some dudes house named Daniel. I'm going upstairs now." I said, brushing past her to my room.

I took off my clothes before taking a shower. After I put my pajamas on I laid down on my bed, knowing I wouldn't do much today.

I looked at my phone which said I had 2 text messages. One from an unknown number, the other one from Bryan. Bryan. I forgot about him.

I opened his message and read it.

From: Bryan
Hey, sorry that I left without you, I was so drunk. Hope you had a good lift home

To: Bryan
It's okay an old friend was there and brought me home :)

From: Bryan
Good :) have to go now, c ya soon :*