chapter eleven

Okay, I'm sorry to disappoint you but this isn't a chapter
like I said in the last update, I'm not gonna continue writing this
BUT for those who actually cared about this (probably no one), I just wanted to tell you what I had planned for this story and I also have a chapter written, which was planned for the future (Idk I always write one of the last chapters of a story first)
so if you want I can post it :-)

okay I had planned that Rey and Jai get together (obviously)
the Janos turned out not so bad, but the girls were still sluts.
After a while of the 'perfect' life she had at that time the Janos moved to LA and Rey & Jai decided to take a break.
After about 6 months Rey got the chance to also move to LA and work on her singing career.
She moved to LA, where she met her idol and soon best friend, Ariana Grande
So later Rey found out Ari's new boyfriend was Jai...
Rey got sad and all of that but decided to not show it, since she didn't want to ruin Jarianas relationship.
After a time Jariana broke up (that part is in the chapter I already wrote, so I'm just gonna skip that)
Rey and Jai still loved each other, so they got back together

and that's it so I hope you liked this story and yeah it's a goodbye I guess ?
(If you want you can follow me on some social medias, I wrote them in the update before this one)