chapter ten

Recap: "don't worry I'm okay now" I smiled at him. He smiled back and I asked him what time it was. He answered with '3AM'. I nodded and we laid down again, cuddled up and this time I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Rey's P.O.V.:

The next morning I woke up with a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I turned around slowley to not wake Jai up and looked at his face. He was truly beautiful. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his torso so I was even closer to him. I really liked it. It felt grate. I was about to close my eye's when a deep husky voice spoke up.

"good morning beautiful." Jai smiled tiredly. "Morning" I smiled back. "what time is it ?"

"ehhhm, wait..." I said, sadly, getting out of our position.

"9am" I continued.

"urgghh too early" he said falling back onto the pillow.

"let's just continue sleeping" I suggested.

He nodded and I got closer to him again.

We hugged each other tightly, falling asleep.

________

"RENÉ MICHELLE DILLON!! OPEN THE STUPID DOOR!!"

I woke up to yelling and punches against my door. I quickly shot up, realizing it's my mother. I was about to get out of my bed when a strong arm held me back.

I looked at Jai and shook his arm lightly.

"Jai... Jai... wake up... you have to get up quickly." I whisper-yelled.

His eyes shot open.

"what ? what time is it ?" his morning voice was so husky.

"I don't know. you have to quickly hide. my mother" I said pointing to the door over my shoulder.

He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I walked to the door and opened it.

"what" I hissed.

"why was your door locked ?!" she said.

"so you can't get in. can you leave now ?!" I said annoyed.

she rolled her eyes and walked away. She was so weird.

I closed the door again and locked it before getting Jai out of the bathroom.

I opened the door to see his clothes on the floor. I closed the door again and right when I laid back down on my bed, I heard the shower get on.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and played some game on it while waiting for Jai to come out of the shower. My towel loosely hang around his waist while water drops fell from his wet hair. I looked at his abs and I had to admit they looked pretty good. "finding something you like ?" Jai smirked. "still searching, but I just can't find anything" I said with pity. His expression changed to disappointed to anrgy to smirking again.

"well, you still haven't seen all of me." he winked.

"I'm sure I wouldn't like that either, sorry I don't like dicks." I said smirking.

"Trust me, you will. Sooner or later" he winked again. I just rolled my eyebrows playfully before getting out of my bed.

"get your clothes on quickly, I have to shower and need my towel." I said.

He nodded and I turned around so he could get clothed.

I waited for a while when I suddenly felt a hot breath on my neck and afterwards soft lips were pressed against my skin.

"Are you ready now?" I asked awkwardly.

"yes, here" he chuckled holding the towel out for me. I took it and quickly took a shower, but when I came back to my room I saw Jai wasn't there anymore. I thought he maybe just went home through the window.

I got dressed before going downstairs. The smell of waffles was everywhere and it smelled heavenly. I went to the kitchen, just to be surprised by Jai.

"I thought you went home! wait why a re you here, as in downstairs ?! My mum can see you and she will completely freak out!" I said getting nervous.

"chill, I heard her, getting out of the house so I came downstairs to make you a surprise. Didn't end well." He answered while scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay and cute, super duper cute" I said making him and myself blush. A bride smile made it's way onto his lips and he put a plate with waffles in front of me on the table. He sat down on his seat with his plate. It looked so good. I took a bite and it was amazing.

"shit Jai, these are amazayn" I said.

"amazayn?"

"yeah you know Zayn from one direction ? His name kinda sounds like amazing and he's amazing so amazayn" I giggled.

He just shook his head and chuckled.

After we finished breakfast Jai went home to change since we wanted to go out together. I went upstairs and took a shower. It made me so curious how we could sneak out without getting caught. Whatever, Jai probably had it planned out.

Hey, it's been a long time, I just got caught up.a little bit on my other account Hemmoscompletemess, if you want you can check out my story there called Alaska, it's a Luke Hemmings (5sos) fanfic and I'm probably gonna start a new one there since the Alaska isn't really popular, so yeah, if you like 5sos check it out and way too much self promo but yolo XP
bye xx