CHAPTER 2

"Why are you crying?" I recognized that voice. It was Noah, Noah Bells; the one guy that has asked me out severally and I've turned down, the only guy that has made me so angry and also very happy.

"Why am I crying? Go ahead and mock me." I said wiping my tears.

Noah looked at me with a pained expression and said,"Will someone tell me what just happened?"

"Apparently she's had a crush on Parker for five years and he doesn't feel the same way." A guy from the swim team said.

Noah turned to me, looking confused.

"Parker Ford?"

And yes, Parker and Noah hate each other and for some reason the school management is aware and they aren't allowed to attend the same classes.

"So he's the reason?" Noah asked and I gulped.

"Noah, this is not the right time for questioning. Bye." Vee said as she dragged me out of the hallway to the ladies.

"Get yourself back together we have AP English in a few." She said handing me a makeup kit.

"What will I do without you?" I asked and sniffled.

"Nothing." She said grinning as she left the ladies.

"See you in class." She shouted.

"Yeah whatever." I said and trailed off as I begun wiping my face.

After wiping my face I left the ladies and walked into class.

"Em! Get a seat. The exams just begun." Mrs. Harps said as I rushed into the class, collected my paper and started writing.

After double checking, I finally relaxed and glanced around the class. Everyone had their heads buried into their books.

Until my eyes landed on Noah's. He was looking directly at me with a smirk.

Jerk!

After a while Mrs. Harps collected our papers and we all left the class. Some people were smiling, some grunting, some cussing...

Well, exams can be really frustrating. As I was still lost in thoughts I collided into a familiar chest.

Crap....

"Try to watch- it's you again. Ughhh... I'm going to say this for the last time. STOP. STALKING. ME" Parker screamed at me making me jump out of my skin.

I jumped and instinctively moved backwards only to collide with...

He gripped my waist firmly and said,"Be careful. We don't want you hurt now. Do we?" It was Noah.

Immediately I heard that I jumped out of his hands and glared dangerously at him but deep down, in some hidden part in my heart, I missed the warmth of his hands on my waist.

They gave me this tingling sensation in my body. Like I just ate after been starved for years. He made me feel-

Woah!! Its Noah?! The JERK

"Why would you say she's stalking?" Noah asked as he dangerously approached Parker.

This is the first time I'm ever seeing them interact and possibly the last.

"Ask your little whore, she was ranting how she adored me after lunch. Someone should have it on video." Parker said and laughed.

Not the laughter I had grown to adore, a terrible laughter. Like Joker's laughter.