CHAPTER 15

mature content ahead

I ran to the car cussing as I drove like a madman. I got to Parker's house and the party was still on. I checked the time.

00:56

I ran upstairs, checking each room.

"You think you can have everything you want? I will always take everything you love" Parker said and pushed pass me. Leaving me to take care of Yvonne

I checked all the bathrooms in his house and I didn't see them.

I bumped into a guy from school and I asked him if he saw Emily.

"You me-mean Eemirly no Em-emi in a par-tyy? No wa-y way." He slurred.

"Did you see her or not?" I asked.

"No-nn-o did I? I th-iik I thi-nk I di-d. Roo-m room. S-exy bo-dy sexy vody. Is it vody or boody." He slurred and laughed at the nonsense he was saying.

So she is here.

"You think I didn't know that you used me as a rebound after Emily left you? You think you're high and might hun?" Parker said as I dailled the cops.

Parker and I got arrested for rape, murder, drugs, underage drinking, disturbing the neighbourhood and smoking.

Our parents came looking disappointed. We got tested and I was released. Parker's sexual fluid was found in Yvonne's body, Yvonne was pronounced dead the next day due to high cocaine level, an excessive amount of alcohol was found in Parker's body. Every student testified against Parker because no one wanted to go to prison.

I ran up the stairs only to hear a couple; I suppose, in an heated argument.

I had a strange urge to listen.

"I didn't consent." The female voice rasped.

"But you gave in. Damn you." The male voice said a bit slurry.

"What did you put in the drink? I fucking saw you." The female yelled.

"What do you feel like doing?" The male asked her, totally ignoring her question.

"That's the problem. I feel like having sex." She yelled.

"Then lets get to it." He said and I heard some muffled noises.

Ewwwwww

"I have never done this before." She rasped.

"I'll teach you baby." He said.

As I was about to stop eavsdropping and continue my search for Emily, I heard something that shocked me to my bones.

"Its ketamine." He rasped.

"Well I don't care.. oh gawd- please ahahaha Parker. It hurts." She screamed.

"No one is going to save to Emily. Not even Noah." Parker said as he growled.

"Ahaahahahah... Parker. Please.. stop it hurts so bad." Emily screamed.

Its Emily.

She's being raped.

I opened the door and Parker snapped his head to the door. As he saw me he thrust harder and she screamed for Parker to stop but he didn't.

I can't let Parker get away with this again. I can't let Emily die.

I rushed to them and Parker watched my every move in amusement. I grabbed a vase and smashed it on Parker's head.

He fell backward and ended up falling on the broken vase and he yelled in pain.