CHAPTER 6

Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

I wanted to say something to Noah but he rushed out of the library leaving the old librarian staring at me like an old book.

I left the library and called Vee immediately and told her to meet me at the car park but apparently she was busy.

That's very strange.

Since when did anything ever stop Vee from dashing out of school after school hours.

I remember one time, our art teacher told Vee that she had failed her art test and the only time she could re-do was after school. Can you believe?

Vee told our arts teacher that if she couldn't let her take it the following day, then she'd better fail her already.

Vee is that type of feisty girl that no one messes with her and goes scot free but she's also one of the brightest students in Bells Academy.

I walked to the car park and saw a few students gathered and watching something intently while agonized shrieks filled the atmosphere.

I walked as fast as my legs could take me until I got there.

It was Parker... he was punching a guy from my Math class. The guy was so powerless, he screamed and shouted as Parker's fists re-arranged his jaw and face.

What the hell!! He's going to kill him!

I don't know how I got to the middle of the fight. I looked at Parker for a second as he punched life out of the boy. His pale green eyes were filled with hate and pain. His eyes had constricted as he kept on punching the guy.

I quickly pulled Parker off him and stood between Parker and the guy that was now terribly bleeding with a scattered jaw and a broken nose.

I thought we were in a movie where the girl separates a fight and the guys eyes softens bla bla bla...

Mine was different.

Parker raised his fist trying to hit the guy but I stood there. Parker saw me and smirked.

He punched me.

On my face!

People gasped and started talking all at once while I stood there with a bruise forming on my right cheek.

Parker winked at me and walked to his car and left the school. I then sighted Noah resting lazily on the hood of his car watching me.

I closed my eyes and opened it to be sure if this wasn't one of the after effects of taking a punch and he was gone. The car was also gone.

Some people helped the guy form Math class whose name was Tom. Tom thanked me but I brushed it off and urged the students to take him to the clinic.

"I heard its her bestfriend." One girl said.

"He even punched her." Another scoffed.

"Tom was making advances towards Vivian." Another said.

One of them sighted me and alerted the other before they started leaving.

"Everyone knew what happened but she was too busy burying her head in books to realise that.." They kept on talking until their voices faded.

I got into my car and drove to my house which was a 12 minutes drive from my school.

I got home and treated myself, took a long shower while replaying the days event. Thinking of what I could have done better and what I should never do.

I revised for my exams tomorrow and finally slept.

My mom and dad were out of the country and they trusted me enough to leave me here in Canada while they went to Ireland for a project.