CHAPTER 3

"She said she loved you?" Noah asked looking shocked to have confirmed.

"Yeah. She hasn't told you? How she's been-"

"Shut up! She said she has a crush on you. Everyone would agree with me when I say no one can ever love you." Noah said and smiled triumphantly.

Parker took long strides till he and Noah were face to face.

"Say that once more mummy's boy." Parker said and hurt flashed in Noah's eyes.

"Just stop. Stop it!" Noah thundered and even I flinched with the onlookers.

His voice held this authority and at the same time pain.

"Don't you ever cross path with Emily." Noah said my name like some poison which made me cringe.

"Oh! I will. Infact, I will, very frequently, until history repeats itself." Parker said and in a jiffy Noah pinned Parker with hands to his throat; to a nearby locker with his eyes burning.

"DON'T YOU EVER. EVER! Say that." Noah said shocking us all.

He removed his hand from Parker's neck as he tried to steady his breathing.

All that was on my mind was,"What the fuck is going on?"

Parker stared at Noah as she tried to get some air into his lungs.

Noah sprinted towards the art room and the onlookers slowly dispersed as they all had a new topic of the week.

Parker Ford finally encounters Noah Bells.

I stood rooted to the spot as I tried to process all that just happened.

Vee ran up to my side and pulled me to the nearest class.

"Did you see what just happened?" She asked excitedly.

"First hand." I said and sighed.

"Tell me about it." She said smiling like a 100 watt bulb.

"Parker said I'm a whore." I said and she gasped and pulled me into a warm hug.

"Why must the good girl always fall for the bad boy?" She asked dramatically.

"Because the bad boy has this sexy aura around him." I whined.

"The aura that made him call you a whore right?" She asked and my subconscious said,"Burn..."

"What's up with Noah. Never seen him so mad" Vee asked.

"I don't know and I don't care." I said breaking the hug as I remembered how I felt when Noah's strong hands circled my waist.

"Noah had been asking you out since we learnt the alphabets and you're still so adamant." Vee said crossing her hands over her chest.

"I can protect myself. I do not need Noah Bells" I said and groaned.

Noah is a really sore topic for me. No one goes against him because of his looks and friendly personality.

Some even said he was the male version of me. Like wtf??!

"But Noah Bells needs you Emily."

I groaned and facepalmed. I knew she meant what she just said because she'd never call my full name.

"We can always be friends." I said trying to escape but she grabbed me and said,"Think about it. The way he stares at you dreamily. I wish I had someone who cares about me that much." She said and pain flickered in her eyes as she left the class.

What do I do?