CHAPTER 8

"Noah?" I whispered whistle moving forward.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled.

"You stalking me now Bells?" I snarled but he stood there unmoved.

"Chinese food delivery." He said and smirked as I winced in embarrassment.

"Yeah whatever." I said and collected the food from him grudgingly as my hand brushed his.

Why am I getting these feelings?
As my hand brushed his I felt like electricity passed from his hands to mine.

What the hell!

I brushed off the feeling.

"How much?" I asked impatiently as his eyes bore holes into my face.

"No need." He said.

"What do you mean by no need?

"There's no need to pay. I paid for it already." He said.

"I never asked you too so take this." I said and shoved the money I had into his hands.

"I'm not like the others that will do anything for you. Neither am I a mistress that needs your money to survive. Never try thus bullshit whit me again Noah."

For a moment he seemed taken aback but quickly composed himself.

"Be careful." He said in a whisper as he moved closer to me and brushed his thumb on my left cheek causing me to blush furiously.

He withdrew his lingering finger from my cheek and stepped back and said,"I'll take my leave."

He climbed on a black motorcycle that I never noticed and he was gone.

He left me with so much feelings. I felt blood rushing through my ears as I tried to calm down

My body is just reacting this way because of hormones right?

I slowly ate my Chinese food as I pondered on some issues.

"Why is Noah working?"

"He has enough money to last him for three decades, yet he still works!"

Such a darlin-

Douchebag

I showered and listened to somemusic before facetiming my mom.

I slept after a while.

When I woke up, no 'morning love' messages. Just messages from mom and dad.

Since I was a kid, I wanted a sweet guy who'd give me his hoodie, morning texts, late night calls, matching outfits and the perfect relationship.

I saw how my dad randomly gifts my mom necklaces, rings, bags, estates...

I may sound greedy, yes. I have a lot of jewels and everything a girl of my age craves but I need it from someone special.

I want that happy smile mom has whenever she sees dad.

I guess Parker isn't who I thought he was.

Not even a call.

I took a bathe and wore a black and yellow patterned shirt and black joggers. I wore my yellow and black nike shoes.

I walked to my mirror and let out a frustrated sigh as I ran my hands through my hair.

I combed my hair out and packed it in a loose bun as I left some out making me look cute and at the same time not too uptight.

I picked my huge glasses and wore it as I grabbed bag, atm and wallet.

Yes, I wear glasses. Infact extremely big ones but people say it's cute. Not nerdy, not fashion. Just plain cute.

If you haven't guessed, my favourite colour is yellow 🌈🔐

I get downstairs and make some pancakes and hot chocolate for myself as a lot of thoughts flowed in my head.

I wash the pots and dishes and got into my G-wagon and drove to school.

On getting to school, everyone starts staring at me. I quickly walk to the bathroom to check if I'm bleeding or something was out of place but I found none.

Why the hell are they staring?