CHAPTER 16

E M I L Y  P E R K I N S

Today is officially my last day in high school as a student. Today also marks a week that I've been discharged from the hospital and from Aunt Rachael's watch.

A week that I lost my virginity through rape.

A week that Parker Ford has been imprisoned.

A week that I've not been able to face Noah.

A week that I haven't spoken to Vivian.

I expected gossips about me, whispers, insults and pointed fingers as I got to school. But what I got was different.

I got encouraging smiles, notes, support and love from Bells academy. My locker was filled with letters, good wishes and phone numbers.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I saw this. I teared up and people came to hug me.

"Where is that attention seeking bitch?"

I looked up with tears still in my eyes.

I saw Vee. I mean Vivian Kcee. My bestfriend.

"Its his fault for having sex with you. Now you're here calling it rape? What the hell Emily. Grow up." She snapped.

"The world doesn't revolve around you. Firstly you get Noah wrapped up your finger, you get the entire god-forsaken school wrapped up your finger and you think you can have Parker too?" She laughed wickedly.

"Too bad. Too bad. Parker loves me. Infact, he is obsessed with me. Get it into your thick skull. The fact that academically you're the first doesn't mean you'll be the fist everywhere."

"Stop being an attention seeking bitch. Let me shock you, Parker and I have had sex. Several times before you started dating and while you were dating." She said.

"You think you're high and at the top hun. Honey, lets get this straight. You're going to drop all charges and tell your coward boyfriend o drop all charges too."

"After what happened with Yvonne, you should know that Mr. Ford will compromise if he has too. Parker will get out of jail and we're going to make your life miserable."

"What happened to Yvonne?" I asked the devil in front of me.

"Oh! You were too busy burying your head in books. Parker drugged and raped her." She said shocking me.

My heart broke for Noah. He loved her.

No matter how much it hurt for me to admit, I know that he loved her 

"You're a very narrow-minded, two faced bitch. Selfish, worthless, shameless and a good for nothing animal." I said calmly as the whole school watched.

She lifted her hand up to slap me but someone held her.

"Vivian Kcee. You're under arrest for involvement in the death of Yvonne Loren Archer. Remain silent because anything you say will be used against you in court." The officer said as the other officer cuffed her.

Someone enveloped me in a bear hug and wiped my tears.

It was Noah.

Now, all the pieces fit. She was the crush. The one that made him smile.

I was too focused on the stuff that looked beautiful on the outside and rotten on the inside. I pushed the only person that made me happy all because of a minor misunderstanding.

I hugged Noah as the hallway was filled with screams of

#Couplegoals

#Bestfriendsgoals

Noah wiped my tears and said,"Lets start all over and take things slow."

I nodded and smiled as tears graced my cheeks.

This is Bells Academy.

My family.

_____________________

The end