CHAPTER 9

Why the hell are they staring? 

Vee runs up to me looking weird.

"You and Parker?" She spat.

"Yeah?" I said confused at her behaviour.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked and breaks into a grin.

"I had to hear like the commoners." She whined as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry our queen." I said and bowed.

"Shut up. Let's go to class." She said as she pulled me out of the lavatory.

We were too engrossed with each other and we bumped into someone.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. Let me help you with that." I said as I packed the papers that had fallen into the folder on the floor.

In front of the folder, I saw a familiar handwriting.

Noah Bells; in cursive.

Let me fill you on somethings, back in seventh grade we had a teacher who wrote in cursive and I admired her writing so much.

I walked up to her and she said I could learn with my bestfriend.

She was referring to Noah. You can guess the rest. We both have the best writings in the whole Bells academy.

  I shoved his file into his hand and moved away quickly to prevent body contact.

"You-

"Hey babe." A voice said as a huge cold hand slipped around my waist.

I turned back and saw Parker smirking as he cu Noah off.

"Urmmm.. hi?" I said unsure.

"You still down for the party?" He asked.

I sighed frustrated and said,"Are you." Correcting him.

"Are you." Noah echoed staring at Parker with hate.

What is wrong with these two?

"Emily Perkins, see me after school. Take note, Emily Perkins, the principal needs you after school." Someone called over the P.A system.

"I should leave. See you during lunch." I said waving at Parker and Vee but I noticed that Vee was unusually quiet during the encounter.

That is strange. I'll talk to her about it later.

  After I finished my exams, I submitted happily and skipped out of the class. As I got out of the class, I felt free and happy. Until someone yanked my hand.

It was Parker.

He pulled me into the janitors closet and locked the door. I gasped as he slid the key under the door.

We were trapped.

"Em." He called out to me as he stood towering me with his 6fts1 to my 5fts4. His pale green eyes stared into my brown eyes.

He brought his hand to my face and removed my glasses slowly, never taking his eyes off mine.

I placed my hands over his chest as he groaned. I wanted to ask what was wrong but instead I looked him in the eyes as his eyes dilated. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.

I felt numb. His lips skillfully moulded mine as his left hand held my waist while his other hand caressessed my cheek.

His hand moved to the small of my back and I gasped lightly, giving his tongue entrance. He sucked on my bottom lip as I grabbed a fist full of his hair.