CHAPTER 7

My parent did everything I asked because I was the only child and because of my perfect grades. They made sure they sent my monthly allowance of three thousand dollars. They trusted me that much.

I took my phone and ordered some Chinese food for myself. As I waited for the Chinese food to arrive, I scrolled through my social media accounts.

Then I thought of something...

Lets take a look at Parker. Shall we?

I got Parker's instagram handle from the schools instagram page and checked him out.

Maybe stalked him?

His last post was a picture of a red haired girl who was sun kissed with a caption saying...

"My crush..."

I felt like a brick had had been placed on my heart after I check the timeline of the post.

3:22pm

He had already asked me out then. It didn't make sense to me.

That girl obviously isn't me!

I feel betrayed but I decided to call him and ask.

Don't ask how I have his number. Duties of a stalker...

At the third ring, he picked and the line was silent for some seconds.

"Yeah, who's speaking?" He asked and for a minute I was mesmerized by his voice.

"Are you gonna talk or I hang up?" He asked and I mentally corrected him.

"Yeah, hi." I breath.

"Um hi? You know I can't see you so you have to give me your name." He said.

"Rude much?" I asked and gasped.

Did I say that loud

"Yeah, you did Perkins." He snarled.

"Now you know its me." I said a bit irritated.

"How did you get my number?" He asked ignoring me.

"I'm your girlfriend."

"That doesn't answer my question Perkins." He said.

"Who's she?" I asked angry already.

"Who's who?" He asked.

"Your crush." I said bitterly.

"Ohhh you saw that- wait... how?"

"Are you really asking me that question? You have eyes on another girl and-"

He hung up.... on me. Parker fucking hung up on me.

What the hell?!

I am really-

Ding dong dinnnnggg doonngggggg

Who the hell is it?

I walked to the door and opened it angrily, ready to lash out at the individual behind the door.

I opened the door and met with the bluest (if there's a word like that) pair of eyes I've ever seen.

For a moment, I was awestruck. His eyes were so beautiful and warm to look in.

I snapped out of day dream when he cleared his throat.

"Emily..." He said in the most heart warming way.

Unlike when Parker said my name.

Wait how did he know my name?

I moved three steps backwards and looked at the delivery guy.

It was Noah.