Freddy Fazbear x Reader (Lemon)

{For future lemons, there will be two parts, similar to the Nightmare Chica, but now it's male and female readers since I have a feeling that males should enjoy some pleasure too aside from with the female animatronics}

You've finally reached the 6th night, though you wished you hadn't come back since the night has gotten a whole lot tougher with the animatronics on the fritz recently. Each second you rest, you'll have to make up by losing power for either the doors or using the monitor. Even Freddy has been acting weird, which considering your moments together for the past few nights when he got inside your office progressively gotten more intimate. Now, he's showing some sort of aggressiveness to get to your office.

You flipped the cameras and see Foxy running, and you closed the door in time, and you closed the other door flipping the light and seeing Chica there. You checked the monitor real quick, flipping through the cameras to see locations:

•Foxy is back in his cove
•Bonnie is in the party room
•Chica is in the hallway
•Freddy's location is unknown

You checked the kitchen cam to see if you could hear him in there. You listening when the cams went down. You flipped through them to see if they'll turn on, but none did. As soon as you turned off the monitor so it could refresh, you noticed the doors were still closed, and your heart sank. You check the monitor and saw 2% drop to 1% in a second, and the time was barely 4 AM.

'fuck I messed up...' you thought to yourself.

You opened the doors and just as you were about to grab your flashlight knowing the power will go out, the power cut off, and you grabbed nothing in the darkness. You staggered back, not knowing why it suddenly got so quiet, but you heard the musical jingle of Freddy's song, and you saw his eyes flashing and glowing.

"Fred.. come on now. You know it doesn't have to be this way, right?" You say to him nervously.

His chuckle rang over the melody, and just as he finished, his eyes and the song flickered off. The pitch black darkness filled your vision, to where there was no difference between opening your eyes or keeping them closed. You heard the heavy footsteps approach your desk, and you felt your heart pounding as you held your breath. Silence was killing you now, and you didn't know what was going on. You felt breathing on your face, and you knew he was right on you. You closed your eyes, just at this point accepting death despite all the moments you shared with him, and lowered your head. He grabbed the side of your face and lifted it up, the hot breath coming from him hit your face, and you shuddered. You then felt lips crash into yours, and air finally filled your lungs. The large hands held your ass and the back of your head, pulling you closer, and you felt the heat rise inside you, forgetting the fear you had a second ago and feeling sudden lust. He knew you felt it since he let go of your butt and slipped his hand into your pants, feeling the dripping from inside.

"Someone is already excited for the final night," Freddy said, breaking the kiss.

Your face was burning out of embarrassment, mainly since how forward he was right away and you accepted it. He slowly started pulling your pants further down, and you felt your breath making you sweat for how heated you were. Once he took them off, all was left was the bare legs and his favorite spot to finally have some fun.

"It's about time we let you take a piece of me, and I hope you're ready..." He leaned in so he was next to your ear.
"Because Freddy's coming to town~," {yes I know, it's Christmas}

~~~~~~~~~ Female ~~~~~~~

His slid his fingers inside your pussy, and you gasped at how two of his fingers were large enough to nearly feeling like a dick. He was pumping them in and out, letting you squirm in your chair, getting more wet and it's dripping from his fingers. His robotic fingers kept a steady pace, but the speed increased, making you already climax, squeezing your eyes shut, before he got further into it. He heard you panting, and he felt you slouched over with how you were already beaten before any foreplay happened.