Toy Freddy x Reader

The night wasn't as bad as you expected it. The new animatronics weren't that frightening except when Mangle or Toy Chica was coming after you. As you looked at your monitor, everyone didn't really go far, but Toy Freddy was nowhere to be seen.

You lowered your monitor to see if he was watching you down the hall, but he wasn't there, no... he was standing in you office. His eyes were dark, almost black and reflected off of your light. The office lights were going crazy, and you couldn't feel a single muscle wanting to move. So, you just closed your eyes and wished for it to be over. As you heard everything back to normal and saw the lights coming back, you just looked around your office. Nothing has changed, Toy Freddy was gone, so you just continue to work that night.

As you flipped the monitor back up, you heard the worst sound of all your life. Laughter. Child Laughter. One that you knew was a terrible laugh for this kind of situation. You knew it was Balloon Boy, so you gone to check on the vents to see if he was going to enter while you were busy. But, instead you just got the worst night ever. Toy Freddy was there in your face. His screeching scream was deafening your ears. You couldn't do anything to stop him. As soon as you both stood there, face to face, he spoke.

"Why hello there. Why aren't you with the rest of the people?" he asked.

You knew he was the newest tech of the Freddy model, so he didn't seem that frightening.

"Umm, I chose to look over the place, just so nothing goes wrong," you responded, still shaking from the scream he done earlier.

"Why? This is the safest place on Earth. Nothing should go wrong while we are here,"

You knew he was talking about the other toy animatronics.

"Well, I heard that there could be something wrong and other things could malfunction around here, so I make sure if something goes wrong that I'll do something about it," you said, letting the ringing from your ears died down.

He just stood there, staring into your eyes, knowing that although he thinks you are an animatronic, he can see that you have around the same temperature as the other folks around the pizzeria.

"So why don't you get gifted as the others do?" he asked as he knew that others get paid a lot more than you do.

"I don't know why, but it's still worth it to get money, although I could reach a very bad ending for this week," The shock in his eyes were really noticeable, and that made him wonder:

"Then if you get a very risky job, why don't you get a better payment?"

You knew that your original response would have hurt him, so you said:

"Honestly, I didn't think of that, but it's really nice to see you wander around the pizzeria in an odd way,"

He understood why you took it that way, so he just gave you a loving smirk.

"Then can you accept this?"

He just lightly planted the best of kisses you ever felt. He knew that your cheeks were getting hot, so he wrapped his arms around you waist. This lovely kiss was really feeling good to you, so accepted what he was doing, and wrapped your arms around his neck. He knew that your actions answered his question and deepened his kiss and started to take more action and used an invisible force that made you open you mouth and kissed more passionately. His mouth moved in a fluent motion making you have that big tension for his passion.

The 6 A.M. bell rang and you felt him immediately stop. He just stayed there like he was back to performance mode than night mode. So, as you got up, he began to return to the proper place he was suppose to be. You knew that although he was an animatronic, he had a personality that was just charming. The dawn sunlight was brightening up everything in it's path to life, and everyone was back to their proper locations. As you began to leave and you glanced at Toy Freddy, he has a lipstick stain on his lips! You rushed to clean it before anyone noticed it, but he grabbed you hand and said,

"No, leave it. I would like to have something of you through out the day while you are gone," he said giving you a warm smile.

You just had a pink blush on you cheeks and nodded, walking away towards the doors. You hated the fact that people will point fingers when they ask about Toy Freddy, but if he loves it, then you will too.