Nightmare Freddy x Reader

You woke up so suddenly, sweating, breathing really fast, heart racing, and gripping the bed sheets. You were just having the worst nightmare of being in a pizzeria and a freaky bear with a purple hat was wrapping his jaws around your head and you couldn't get out, but his jaw snapped down, and although your head was crushed and bleeding, you saw his face splattered with your blood, and you felt your body lifeless and hanging from him. You now saw everything blurring up, and slowly becoming clear again but this time as your room. You started to breath more slowly since you were aware of your surroundings and saw it was your bedroom and not some pizzeria with freaky animatronics.

Life began to flood back to you. You were in your room, a vase placed by your bedside on the nightstand, your flashlight right beside it. Your vision showed the outline of your room and doors. Your closet doors were slightly opened, but you don't remember using them yesterday. You grabbed the flashlight to get a better lighting of your room, got out of bed and approached them. They seemed normal, but a cute little fox doll was sitting right there in front. Strange... You don't remember having anyone's toy here, or any child at all in your house. You just shook it off and closed the doors, and looking at your digital clock on your dresser, it was 12:10 A.M. You yawned just at the thought being up so late, so you stretched a little and began to make your way to your bed.

*BUMP!*

The noise made you jump literally so hard, you felt your chest hurting from that. Something loud just hit the floor, but you weren't sure what since it didn't sound exactly like a soft landing. You were shaking a little since no one would be in your house this late at night.

You approached the left door of your room, the flashlight as your only source of light to guide you throughout your house since you were having so many terrifying thoughts fly in your head, you forgot you had light switches. You held you breath to hear any other sounds, but all you heard was the pounding of your chest. You didn't breathe still, but slowly opened the door. The sound of the door creaking almost startled you enough by how loud it sounded in the quiet house.

No light from the moon shone through the windows, no cicadas or crickets we're making their usual chirping sounds... Just dead silence, except for the noises you were making. You slowly took your steps down the hall, but each step was followed by long creaking sounds of your floorboards. They normally don't don't creak, but now they worry you. You were almost half way down the hall when something fell on top of your head. You noticed it was small, so you reached for the top of your head and grabbed the little object. A... Hat?

You got confused, but you heard the slightest murmurs that were so close. you don't know why you did it, but you looked up at the ceiling. You saw eight glowing lights; six little lights and two big ones. You pointed your flashlight up, and there you just froze in horror...

Three little frightening bears with wires coming out, razor sharp teeth, and white glowing eyes dropped from the bigger bear. They tackled you, make you scream and fall to the ground. They were all on your face, making it difficult to see and it was hard to grab them without them shaking so much and their teeth almost cutting you. They were moving all around you, so all you saw were the three bears and their creepy faces circling yours.

A big thud made them stop moving, shaking as well. They turned up to see what caused it, and I'm sure you know what it was. You were petrified, unable to move, speak, scream... You couldn't do anything. You felt the little bears get off of you and you had nothing left to stare at than the frightening Freddy. His hat torn apart where you see the wires as well as most of his body. His fingers were long, pointy, and metallic, as well as his teeth. His body hovered over you... As if it's 'game over' for you. Your flashlight was flickering so his whole body would flicker from to seeing him, to seeing only his eyes.