Nightmare Foxy x Reader

You left your room to the living room, where your little Fredbear was waiting there for you on the couch. The TV was off, and you decided to open the door on the left side, but it was locked. You didn't understand.. why was it locked? You twisted the knob a bit more in case there was toughness to opening the door, but it was no use.

A sudden, deadly screech came from behind the TV, and Foxy's head appeared staring at you. You jumped, curled into a ball and cried. Little did you know, your brother was laughing, but it didn't matter to you.. you were nearly traumatized, and you let a pool of water soak in the carpet beneath your face.

"Tomorrow's another day......."

Your eyes squinted awake, one slightly opened more than the other. You let it look around your room, noticing the shadows of the dressers, the fan, and the nightlamp. You opened both eyes and sighed with relief. Stretching and yawning, your arms were extended up and then out. Your eyes glanced at the clock.

12:30 A.M.

'why am I up so late at night?'

Your thoughts were turning into questions, but your throat established its presence by you struggling to swallow.

'i need some water,'

The covers flew to the other side and your feet swung towards the right side of the bed. The flashlight's light was bright, making you squint a bit. Your steps were slightly loud in the dead silent night. The door was slightly open, so you pushed the door to creak. The sounds of pans and sounds coming from the kitchen caught your attention.

'Nothing or nobody should be here, so what's all that clattering in the kitchen?'

You attempted to shine the light in the direction of the kitchen, when running footsteps spun you quickly in the direction it came from with a slight yell in fear. You didn't know where it came from, but you heard it on the other side of your room. You took shakey steps towards the other door, slowly opening it with the creaking making the silence more terrifying. Pressing your head against the door, you listened if anyone was in the halls moving, but the sound of breathing on the other side of the door made you slam it instantly.

Another creak of the door made you jump in fear, but it was your closet door. Your light was shaking in the direction of the closet, and being stupid, walked in the direction of the slightly opened door. Your hand reached out, shaking and unsteady, sweat dripping and mouth dry. You took a deep breath, closed your eyes, and swung both closet doors open.

.

.

.

.

Nothing.

You opened one eye, then the other. Looking all around the closet, seeing if there was anything hiding, nothing was there. Suddenly, your flashlight flickered and eventually dimmed, and with that, you noticed a different light coming from above. An orange-yellow glow pulsed and flickered, making you look up. You felt petrified in fear...

Above was two glowing eyes staring down at you, a pop and twitch hear and there, but the shadows from the light made the figure terrifying. A long metallic tongue hung low and touched your face, making you move and hyperventilate.

Your flashlight suddenly turned on and was directly on the figure hanging above you. The sudden light startled the fox above, and you saw everything move in motion. Your fear made you nearly screamed, but the nightmare animatronic had one far worse than you. It's low and loud scream made you run the moment one of it's hands tried to grab you. You backed up and hit the foot of your bed, the light still aiming at the closet. The fox fell on all four, it's head twisted and it's teeth were bared. It ran and tackled you on the bed, it's tongue licking the side of your neck. Your body quivered in fear, whimpers escaping your mouth.