Toy Chica x Steven (lemon)

( This is a credited story from AgentKansas632, though I will write my interpretation of his request. Note that this was pre-planned and has a transforming animatronic)

[Apologies in advance for taking so so long, personal life really invaded writing time]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You (Steven) have been working the shift for quite the while in the "new, and improved" Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You were still creeped out by how the old animatronics were withering away in this place in some other room, but the toy animatronics were no better. They still had this haunting feel whenever they approached the office, but with the spare Freddy head, you could feel safer since they're too stupid to notice you're not Freddy.

The monitor was flashing and you noticed that the music box needed to be wound up, which was done quickly before the song ended. An hour passes and suddenly the shift was feeling a bit sluggish and boring, making you prop your head up on the desk, just flipping through the cameras. Mangle in one of the party rooms, Toy Bonnie in another, and Toy Freddy near the stage. Toy Chica was no where to be found. The sound of the vents made you flinch and flipped to see her crawling through, the noises becoming louder.

You put down the monitor quickly and grabbed the mask, noticing her hand appearing from the vent. As the mask slid on, so did her head slid in the office and the rest of her body slid out of the vent. She approached the desk, the sweat forming, but you controlled your fear, preventing yourself from trembling.

" Hey Freddy! Have you seen the night guard?" Her big eyes could throw deception if you fell for it. You shrugged, and responded:

"He probably is somewhere else, maybe ran off towards the prize corner,"

She nodded with a smile and a giggle, and walked off, her tail swinging and steps almost into skips. You finally gave a big sigh, finally releasing the breath you didn't realize you were holding and began to take off the mask. It hugged your neck firmly, so with a rougher yank, you pulled the mask off, but the rubber made a startling sound for you and Toy Chica, which made her turn around before she exited the office. Seeing you with the head of Freddy in your hands instantly triggered her to lunge at you and tackle you before you had time to react.

The chair was thrown back and her strength in pinning you down made it impossible for you to struggle free. Her eyes were the only thing you could look at aside from her beak since her face was just inches away from yours.

~~~~~~ Toy Chica's POV ~~~~~~

I found the night guard holding dear Freddy's head, and I knew he secretly got to Freddy as I was leaving. That little puny night guard murdered Freddykins, but luckily that sound alarmed me enough to get him where he is now. His face is full of fear, and I have him right where I want him.

'you know, this human isn't half-bad looking. Since he's in my possession...'

I smirked, coming up with an idea to make the night guard miserable but still get to enjoy the pleasure I've been dying for.

~~~~~~~~~~ 2nd POV ~~~~~~~~~~

The toy animatronic was smirking, staring into your soul through your eyes, and you already felt dead by how dark and cold her stare was. Swiftly she scooped you up and threw you over her shoulder, much like how Shrek did to Fiona. You banged furiously against her back, no luck with her dropping you, and shouting at her did no different. She kept going to her destination, which by the looks of your surroundings, was an unfamiliar area of the pizzeria to you. She in fact went to a second level, which wasn't in the schematic layout the manager gave you to be mindful of when doing your job.