Golden Freddy x Reader

The night that seemed that was supposed to be a safe night wasn't as safe as they said on the phone. Freddy may have not appeared as much as the others, but the rest were a pain that was never going to let go. Bonnie was mostly at the corner or just at your door, Chica was really just staring at you when you looked outside, and dear Foxy was just peaking out and then running down the hall. As you closed both doors since Foxy was running once again and, of course, Chica was just staring at you from the window. You began to wonder where was Bonnie.

So as you look through the monitor, you saw that he was nowhere. As you look through the hall and the corner, you saw a golden bear just staring at you from the poster. It looked kind of strange to you since it was barely the top half of his face. As you lowered the monitor, you saw something very disturbing. You saw the golden bear from the poster inside the office just staring as he just sat there. You knew you closed both doors, so how did he get in? You thought you were just hallucinating, but you still just stared right back him. Then, faster than you could blink, he jumps at your face. The shadows cover a bit around his eyes, but seeing that his face just awaken was more terrifying than him just sitting there.

As his low scream made you cover your ears, you began to have tears in your eyes from the pain that he gave you. He knew it was hurting you and kept going until his scream started to wear out. As he stopped, you opened your eyes, still watery from the tears you gave. You saw him, but he didn't look happy.

"Why didn't you scream or pass out... or... anything!?" he asked as he just stood there and pout.

You just looked at him and he stared right back at you. You guys stayed there for a moment before he stopped the stare. You saw that all he did was shift until he was closer to you. You didn't move cause in case he will do the scream again. He asks once again.

"Why aren't you scared? Can't you see I'm terrifying?" he just stared at you as you saw a little hint of white behind the black aurora in his eyes.

"You didn't scare me, you just hurt my ears," as you rubbed them as they kept on ringing.

He just stood there motionless before he made a move. He just moved closer to your face.

"But, why?" he asked. You couldn't speak.

He just stared at you blankly. But, what surprised you the most is the move you made towards him. You slowly drew closer to his face until you both were nose to nose. You could feel that his endoskeleton grew a little hot.

"Are you getting hot over this?" You asked, wondering in you are pushing his buttons.

"NO!! but, you do know that we also have feelings!! We have children's souls remember?" he just still stayed there but his head was hotter than the rest of his body.

He knew that he couldn't do anything else that would stop his actions. He just did something you knew he wanted to do for quite a while. He slowly pressed his lips on yours as you saw the dim white lights from his eyes die down. You accepted this kiss, but knew he was still mad at you for pushing way to hard on his sensitive button. He made you feel hot when he slowly wrapped his warm arms around your waist. You could feel the heat and broke the kiss he was giving.

"Are you getting hot over this?" he asked, mocking you.

"Oh shut up-p---" he stopped you from finishing your sentence by giving you another kiss, but more deeper than before.

You really accepted it by wrapping your arms around his neck and closing your eyes. He knew that the others were there, but he didn't care, he wanted them to see his new "Friend."

As the clock struck 6 A.M. he began to fade. He was just an hallucination.

"Please, find me again soon," he begged as he began to hug tighter.

"Don't worry, I will," you said as you tried to cheer him up.

He slowly kissed you before the rest of him was gone. You saw the others left and both doors were open. As you began to go down the West Hall, you saw the yellow bear poster again, only this time there was a heart on it. It had your initials and his. You took the poster down and carried it with you.

'If he only comes when I see the poster...' you thought.
'Then I hope he doesn't mind if he pays visits at my house,' you just smirked and ran out the doors as the dawn sun rises from the east.

You waved at the others knowing they were still active since they were still shaking.

"Maybe she won't bother us if we just keep our distance," Bonnie said as you left the doors.

"Let's hope so..." Chica said as she was still just staring off in space.

"If we don't disturb her and Golden Freddy, they can give us the peace we need...for now," as Freddy finished, he gave himself a shiver up the spine of his endoskeleton. They knew that they shouldn't even mess with Golden Freddy, they know what he did.