Nightmare Chica x Reader

{Male reader}

You tried so hard to figure out a way to stop your father from doing this to you, but you couldn't do anything. He locked you in your room, making sure you couldn't get out. You pulled and pushed and almost broke the knob, but there was no use... You were stuck. You laid on the ground and cried, curled up in a ball. You wanted this nightmare to end....

You woke up suddenly, your eyes wide open, but you weren't on the floor, but instead curled up on the bed. You sat up, back leaned against the bed frame, thinking about what just happened there.

'the hell just happened?' you thought.

You tried not to think about it when you saw the flower next to your bedside. A flower from your father, but it was your sister's favorite...

Was your sister's favorite...

You almost began to tear up until you heard something go bump that startled you. You looked and noticed the flashlight was on and rolled off the nightstand. You kicked your legs around and let them touch the cold floorboards. You then reached to pick it up, but you noticed something crawl away from the light under your bed. You stopped reaching for the light and thought..

'maybe it was just dust? Or a spider if I'm lucky?'

You tried not to think to into what you saw, but all you saw was a flash of brown. You then heard a creaking sound from your right door.

It opened..

By itself..

You were quietly hyperventilating, cursing in your thoughts. You were dumb enough to just quickly walk towards the door to close it, but a sudden pain shot you straight in the ankle, making you shout. Something bit you at your ankle. You looked down and saw what did it.

A tiny cupcake.

With eyes..

And sharp teeth...

And it looked like it was.....

You didn't have time to finish your thought since something pushed you down from the other side of the door. You fell to the floor, trying to crawl back away from what emerged from the shadows. A bright, yet dull, red eye appeared as the door slowly swung open, creaking each inch. The big figure had many.. many..... many.... Sharp teeth. More than you'd see on a shark. Their claws were dark, but sharp as well, much longer than the teeth.

'this is it. I died to a freaking nightmare...' you thought to yourself, feeling that those animatronics in your past already messed you up before, then your older brother making it worse.

With a sudden speed faster than the naked eye, the figure was right in your face, breathing as if it was alive. The teeth were just inches away from your face, but the mouth was bigger than your head. You began to sweat, seeing that this was even scarier than anything you've ever witnessed in the past. Your hands were slowly shifting, hoping that before the mouth bit your head off, you could at least save yourself by ripping on of the cords on it's neck.

"It-t's good to s-see you ag-again han-handsome," a dark broken voice, but you recognize the tone anywhere.

You looked dead in the glowing eye of the figure, now the body coming clear to you. Chica.. but looking like a freaking devil chicken.

"Chica? Hell is that you?! My god!" At this moment you were slowly propping yourself up on your elbows, sliding a bit out. You were still a bit shaken.

"Look at you!.. what happened?" You said in a sadder tone, holding your hand to her face, still away from her numerous teeth.

"I wish I-I knew... Fr-Freddy was terrifi-fied finding u-u-us all spooky like from-from a movie. We nev-never wanted to look like th-th-this, and yet-t, when we c-came here... Our first thou-thoughts were to k-k-kill whoever brought us he-here. We were clo-closing in to this room, when I realized.. the-they were just li-like ghosts.. night-nightmarish ghosts. They faded off as-as if they were just a ima-imaginary people. Next thing I knew, I-I realized I was on top- on top of you and re-remembered you instantly-ly," Chica rubbed the side of your jawline with one of her claws.

How many times her voice sounded like a broken record made you feel more sad for her. She didn't deserve to be like this.

"Can-can't forget who made-made me fall so e-e-easily in love even for being al-almost a mindless ro-ro-robot with barely any personality-ty," Chica smiled, her teeth still looking intimidating.

You chuckled anyways, because she's still adorable, even under all this exorcist crap she has got herself into unintentionally. Your hands continued to trail every detail of her new terrifying form, until you felt something smooth out of all the roughness. You pulled it to see, Chica not phased since it didn't hurt her. A small black disc, but with a little red light.

"Wh-what's that?" She asked.

"Not sure... I don't remember this on you," you felt your eyes get heavy and the floor started to spin. You felt your head getting heavy on one side, then the other, just spinning around on your neck. Chica used her hand to hold it straight to keep you from fainting, but your eyes did close for a bit.

"Hey.. are you okay? What happened?!" You heard her say through the ringing of your ears.

She sounded clearer for some reason. You fluttered your eyes open to see a concerned Chica. A normal chica. Back to the old days. She saw the shock on you face and gave a puzzled look.

"Your face," you said.

"I know, it's hideous," she said turning away.

You turned to grab it and face you again.

"It's just the way I like it~" you kissed her softly, her eyes closing with yours. She then opened them quickly and pulled away.

"I'm back to normal?!" She felt herself to see if it's true.

"How'd you know without me telling you?" You asked.

"Please, either you were brave to kiss me with my teeth, or you'd be headless for making a bold move with all of them," Chica chuckled.

You chuckled in return and still felt a little lose of air. Chica lifted you and carried you to the bed. As you laid down, you let your hands roam her body, slowly going lower over time. She felt heated by this move and she quickly kissed you to make the moment better. She let herself rub against you, and you felt yourself getting excited down below, and she felt it. She was getting excited too, even for something that isn't alive.. well, as a human that is. You felt her hand travel to slide in your pants, and you felt her cold hands make it past your waist... Right to your........

Your alarm went off. You woke from up with anger boiling inside you. You turned over to see 6:00 a.m.

'stupid alarm ruined my dream!' you mentally yelled. You kicked the blankets off and sat there frustrated. You put your face in your hands and sighed heavily.

Then groaned.

Then rubbed your eyes and yawned.

You finally got up when you heard something fall off the bed. Something not heavy. You looked to see an adorable Chica doll with big eyes smiling at you with a cupcake. You picked it up and smirked.

"Funny how I was about to get my freak on with you," you told it.

You felt it warm near the bottom of your hand, so you looked to see what made it heated. Nothing was on the back or front, so you flipped to the bottom. You instantly stared and felt a bit excited.

"Now you're just gassing me up, that isn't funny. You better get back her and not make me use a toy to have fun," you sassed the doll. The light made the eyes sparkle, which made you chuckle.

Oh she better be back. I'm not being left like that next time..