Bonnie x Reader

This night was turning out pretty good. You have 45% and it's only going on to 4 A.M. Foxy never caught you while Chica is in the restrooms. You stopped, and wondered:

'Where is Bonnie?'

Then you knew that if he was outside he could attack you, but you don't know where he is. So you looked through all the cameras, even the ones that aren't his route, no sign of him. He was outside or ready to attack you, you just knew he was there. Then you thought of something, when he jump scares you, you can hit him with the monitor.

So, as you slowly took down the monitor, you slowly started getting his face. You got ready for when he screams. Then the moment you got the full picture of his head, he screamed almost making you miss his head but just made it.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for?" he said as he rubbed where you hit him.

"Well, you are trying to stuff me into a suit, why else would I hit you?" you said crossing your arms.

"I don't know, I thought we were your friends, we don't mean to hurt you,we just want you one of us and everyone wants to have someone new to this family," he said as he tried to move closer to you.

"Well, stuffing me into a Freddy suit can most definitely kill me, and that is not what I want to be part of your guys family," you said with anger.

"Well how do you think we feel? We were children, then we just lost our lives by that security guard," he said as he started to get a little angry.

"*sigh* Bonnie, I'm sorry I snapped out like that, it's just... well... I don't feel like a good person to be part of your family. That is the reason I attacked you, it'll show that I can hurt you guys if I join the family," you said as you barely began to sob.

"Oh, you're not that bad, just look at Foxy, what do you think we do with him at night while you're not here?" he said as he saw that you were barely getting your tears.

"Good point, but still there is no way I can just fit in with you guys," you said, now kind of wanting to be one of them since they look like they are really kind to one another(except maybe Foxy).

"Well let me make it up for you, we kind of made the mistake for trying to forcefully stuff you in a suit when we get the chance, I realized that although we only have children spirits, we know that sometimes we can't control over the old version of ourselves," he said as he tried to wipe some of the tears that began to slide down you cheek.

"Thanks Bonnie," you said as you hugged him.
"I really like you out of all the animatronics that are here," you said as you began to lie you head down on his chest.

"Well, thank you, but I don't feel that special between all of them," he said as he looked down depressed.

"No way! You are awesome Bonnie, with the guitar or with the drums, either or you make yourself one of the coolest just for being yourself," you said as you looked up at him, his eyes in slight awe.

"Thank you... so much! That really made me feel like I am someone special," he said as he picked you up closer to his face so he can see you.

"This is another way of summing that up," as he finished, he grabbed your chin and pulled it in to give you a kiss.

You knew you deserved it from him, because now you think of him as one the most special animatronic out of all of the family... and also the cutest. So you wrapped your arms around his neck to make it a more passionate kiss. You knew nothing could make this a better moment. He let go of you chin and wrapped his arms around your waist. You knew that someone was watching you and Bonnie, but you didn't care. That kiss could have been going for a long time, but that was when it turned to 6 A.M.

'shoot!' you thought in your head. That was when he stopped.

"Now I believe it is time for me to go, but I know what I'm doing tomorrow tonight," he said as he got up and winked.

"Well, you know where to find me," you said as you followed him to the stage.

As you were almost out the West Hall, He gave you one more passionate kiss and headed off to the stage. Everyone froze and did what they normally did. You showed Bonnie that you actually love an animatronic, and you gave him a hug and left the diner.

"What happened in there?" Freddy asked.

"Oh, just making new friends that's all," Bonnie said with a wide grin.

Then the sun rose and they went to normal diner robots, but you knew who was number one in your book.