Toy Bonnie x Reader

The night wasn't turning out that bad. No one was really moving that fast. But, of course, Toy Bonnie was from the Party Room one minute, and the next in the vents. He was the rabbit that was the fastest, but you wondered why is he moving closer so fast? You didn't worry about that at the moment since he was already in you office, staring from the vents. You put the Freddy mask on and waited for the office to clear out. Then, the worst times of all times happened just mere seconds later.

The monitor was flashing a red warning sign that the music box was out

"Oh, no, no, No...NO!!" you said frantically looking back from the warning to Toy Bonnie, who was still not gone.

"Screw it, I'm not dying from the Puppet," you yelled.

So, you took off the mask as the lights were barely coming back to normal. You got the monitor on, gone the Prize Corner, and wound up the music box. You finished and looked for the Puppet, and saw he was out of his box, but not all the way. You flashed your light a couple times and saw that he went back in.

"*Phew* glad I got him back to his spot," you said in a sigh of relief.

You forgot that Toy Bonnie didn't leave that easily and was waiting for you to put down the monitor. So, when you did put it down, he jump from his hiding spot and screamed, making you cover your ears since it was too loud not to cover your ears.

You threw your flashlight since you didn't know what to do after he tried to scare you. You heard that you hit him and that it actually hurt him.

"OW!" he yelped, and you saw that he was rubbing his eye.

You hit him in he eye and it was going twitchy.

"Well, when you jump and scream at me, that happens exactly if I'm in some horror game," glad that you didn't say what you really meant to say.

"I didn't mean to harm you, just take you back to where the people are suppose to be," he said looking into a puddle as he still rubbed his eye.

"But, there isn't anyone here at night, can't you see? I'm here on 'Night Watch,' not 'Get Dragged By A Bunny,'" you said getting furious knowing that he acts like he doesn't know a clue about what you're taking about.

But, he kind of read your mind and said:

"Well, I'm not going to be someone who has to know everything that happens around here," he said kind of upset seeing that he could scan anything.

You felt bad, knowing that he really couldn't do anything.

"Look, I'm sorry, I just... over reacted, that's all," you said trying to rub his back as it was getting a little warmth.

He looked at you and gave just a very tiny smile, but faded as he walked away. You deeply meant to apologize to him, but you didn't know what to do. He still walked, but this time a little slower.

'It kind of look like he purposely did that so I could apologize better,' you thought to yourself and launched towards him.

You grabbed him by the wrist and took him by the face. You stared deeply into his eyes and saw that he was kind of shocked at what you just did. You realized it and began to loosen your grip. But, he just grabbed your wrist with his other hand and held it to his face. His face was pretty far, so that brought you closer to him. His body, now just centimeters away, was hovering over you.

"Look, I just can't 'hold it back' anymore," he said.

So his face launched and planted a soft yet hard kiss on your lips. Your eyes shot wide open when that happened.

'He was "Holding that back?"' you thought as that blush slowly came across your cheeks.

He saw that you were still stuck by his actions and almost cursed under a mumble. But before he did, you gave him a more passionate kiss in return. He was a little shocked, but gladly accepted it. This night and this week was getting a whole lot better. You felt like you could read his mind as he told you:

"I've been trying to get closer to you since the day you came in to apply for the job," as his soothing voice melted you into him.

The bells chimed and he was beginning to slow down, so he gave you a loving smile and rushed back on stage, grabbing his guitar on the way.  You followed him towards the stage and passed the Prize Counter and saw that the box was closed, but left a tiny crack to see that the Marionette was watching you. You glared at him and continued moving forward. Toy Bonnie jumped on stage and froze as he was at the beginning of the night. His smile was bigger and was showing less endoskeleton teeth. You loved him and gave him one last kiss and ran off, hearing Toy Chica pouting that she doesn't get any fun from anyone.