Mangle x Reader

(In this story, I didn't know what to do, so I made Mangle a girl. This means your a male night guard... and she is not broken apart. Enjoy!)

The office was turning out to be a war zone. Almost everyone was coming into your office. The mask really did help, but it was hard to deal with when you had the music box. Soon, Toy Bonnie came in and ruined the party, so you put your mask on. The box was already wound up, but you were worried in case that the warning would blink soon. He left and the box was rewound again. You looked through the cameras and saw that Mangle was already in the vents. You shut the monitor and brightened up the hall with your flashlight. No one in sight. You looked through the vents and saw that Mangle was at the entrance, but soon Balloon Boy came out the vent and was laughing for reinforcements. You took action quickly and put your mask on so he would leave.

After a while to see Balloon Boy gone you decided to take of the mask. The good news, Balloon Boy was gone, the bad news... Mangle was in the office! The warning for the music box flashed.

"Oh god..." you said, not knowing what to do now.

You fought with your thoughts and soon enough, turned on the monitor to wind up the box. Once you were done, you closed the monitor to only find Mangle quickly approaching from above. She jump towards your face from the ceiling as she lets go. All you saw were her teeth coming towards your head. So you leaned so far on your chair that she could've snipped your nose off if you were a second later. Doing that helped, but it made you fall backwards.

As you lie there still stunned from how close she was, Mangle was walking towards you with her teeth ready for a bite. As you looked up, her body shadowed over you, and all you saw from the shadow was her teeth and her glowing yellow eyes. Her bow tie was still neatly perfect although she basically was hanging from the ceiling, jump towards your head, and failed to strike you as she landed roughly. She grabbed you from the collar and lifted you into the air. She wasn't looking so friendly anymore.

"Hello Night Guard," she said, half menacing half child friendly.

"Please... don't kill me..." you said, almost panicking.

There is nothing you could do hanging in her grasp.

"I can't be sure what to do, we need to protect this 'Childhood Wonderland,' and for some reason, you are wearing the same uniform as the one who killed the children here," she said, this time a little more menacing.
"This pretty much proves that you are him, but my concern is that your suit isn't purple, or you face," she said.

"Look, I know the murderer of the children, and he pretty much still has his ways on killing more, but I'm not him or else I would have probably killed you, but I didn't and I can't do so," you said, kind of embarrassed by the way you said it.

Mangle slowly put you back on the ground, not knowing what to say. What you said was kind of embarrassing from the way you said it to her, as if you showed care for her.

'Even if I was able to love her, she is an animatronic and...'

Mangle cut off your thought when she slowly began to inch closer to your face. She was scanning you a little bit more than she did before. Her mouth was just inches from yours as she was still in the middle of scanning. You couldn't stop making your heart pound from how close she was, which then caused you to make a big mistake. You lunged for her and kissed her a little rough. You couldn't hide the fact that she looked cute, even though her design is suppose to look cute to make her look friendly.

You broke it and was much more in shock than Mangle. She stood there speechless that the office fell so quiet, you could hear the other animatronics moving around in the hall. You heard them walk away, them knowing that you two were in a little situation at the moment . You were first to stand up and break the stunning silence and went back to work by picking up your chair and winding up the box again. The moment you were finished, you put the monitor down to only get jumped by an animatronic. It was Mangle.

She lunged at you and knocked your chair down, causing you to gasp for air when the impact hit your chest. You didn't have time to react after the fall as she smashed her lips to yours. She kissed a little rough, but you loved the way that she was a little feisty. She loosened her lips to let you breath for air. This gave you the chance to wrap your arms around her waist. She held your face and pulled to deepen the kiss and make it more passionate. This made you surprised, but you didn't show it. Although you wanted this to happen, it made you embarrassed and shocked, making you blush and her chest roar louder. Mangle knew that you loved this and loosened her grip on you.

'This is my chance to take over!' you thought.

When her grip was loose enough, you pushed her so that you were on top of her. She wasn't that shocked, but was a little surprised that you did that so fast. You began to passionately kiss her again, bringing the lust back in her eyes. The 6 A.M. bell came faster than you expected it to, but that didn't stop until she slowly began to slow down.

You noticed that she needed to go back, and you granted her that chance. Mangle took off to the Kid's Corner and was back in the same position before she was coming for you. You walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the nose and ran to the doors. She was shocked of course, but she didn't care... if she loves the night guard, then so be it. The only problem is that the Marionette will need to cover Balloon Boy's eyes so he doesn't get to see the thing between two people and the way the show affections for each other. Now, she will know which night guard to love. Although she still didn't fully scan him, he may haven't been the murder, but she knows that he will act like a bad boy sometimes... so she will need to punish him and teach him a lesson... probably often.