| SIDE STORY ⨾ christmas !! ❞

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎄

A/N: This does not follow the sequence of the last chapters- though you could say that this is a part of this story. Just consider this as something that happened in the future:)

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

There you were in Shoto's arms.

Warm as ever despite the winter season all thanks to your lover's fire quirk.

You woke up and saw Shoto already staring at you making you show a sleepy smile.

"Merry Christmas love." You said in a tired voice.

" You said in a tired voice

Shoto groaned. "Merry Christmas Flower."

"Why were you staring at me."

"Nothing. I just wanted to fall asleep again and hopefully dream of you.." He yawns.

You chuckled and petted him until you both fell asleep again.

You both were snuggled up beneath the sheets giving each other warmth.

Although the cozy atmosphere was interrupted when two particular young boys came barging in.

"MOM- DAD! CHRISTMAS MORNING!! WAKE UPPPP!" Shoma, the loudest, shouts.

You flinched in surprise while Shoto's face grimaced at the noise.

Shoichi chuckled as he pinched his younger twin making the other whine.

"Morning mom, dad." The oldest calmly and happily greeted.

You rubbed your eyes before lightly stretching.

"Morning!" You greeted them in a whisper since their father was still asleep.

And just when you're about to rise, Shoto used his strength to his advantage and pulled you back to the bed in his arms.

You laughed while the hero simply smiled as if he was proud of himself.

"Dad! Wake up!" Shoma huffed, putting both of his hands by the side of his hips.

"Wake me and your mother when New Year comes." He managed to sleepily murmur making you giggle.

That was until his eyes widened when he felt his youngest jump on top of you and Shoto.

Shoichi laughed as he followed and snuggled in between you and Shoto beside his brother.

"Whoa~ It's warm..." The oldest, who has an ice quirk says.

It was definitely warm. Especially when he was sharing body warmth with four people. Two of them bearing fire quirks that is.

Shoto frowned. "Both of you, out. It's my turn to be with your mother today."