| 16 ⨾ chats . ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"Shoma! I really will use my big brother authority to force you to stop!" Shoichi demanded.

"Chill out Shoichi! This is just a teeny tiny experiment!" The younger excused.

His brother simply facepalmed. "I swear, we really shouldn't be doing this."

As of now while you were busy doing work at your office in your bedroom, you were currently unknown of the mischievous plans your children has made.

"Since I still care of our mother's feelings, I pinky promise that this won't go deeper." Shoma says in a determined voice and look.

"We're already super suspicious to dad so he'll suspect as even more if we hesitate and not agree." Shoma says.

Although it really was no problem nor out of the ordinary if they would've denied the 'blind date'.

After all, it's partly up to children if they want their single parent to find a new spouse.

Shoichi crossed his arms, not liking the situation.

Yet even though he disliked it, he couldn't lie that he did want to see the results during and in the end of this.

"And plus, this isn't even really a blind date anymore! We're just 'introducing them'- like you know, setting them up!"

His older brother sighed.

"We have dad's number so all we need to do is convince mom..!" Shoma exclaims.

The older twin sighed and shook his head. "Fine. I'll do the talking."

"Yay! Thanks Shoichi. Think of this as your birthday gift to dad for all the birthdays of his we missed!" He exclaims.

"Shh, shut up. Mom will hear you." The other twin hushed.

"Hear what?" Until your voice joined in.

Surprised, they flinched before turning around to see you going down the stairs.

"I'm finished with today's set of work your uncle gave me." You said with a smile.

Trying to hide the nervousness, Shoma went to hug you with a slightly wavering smile.

"That's great mom..!" He exclaims.

You rose a brow. "Is everything alright? What were you two talking about earlier?"

You asked, curious before sitting down at the living room.

The twins looked at each other before turning back to look at you.

"See, mom, we met this man-"

"You met a stranger?!" You furrowed your eyebrows, Shoma flinching since he was nearest to you.

"Yes we did but mom- hear us out! He's a good guy. He didn't try anything and helped us with homework. Oftentimes me and Shoichi would hang out with him just to pass time and he was surprisingly cool with it. It's been going on like this for a few days." Shoichi ranted.

You frowned with a motherly look.

'I knew I shouldn't have let them out by themselves.' You thought to yourself with regret.

There were either two outcomes to this:

One, they'd ask if they can go out for a full day to hang out with a 'completely mysterious stranger'

Or...

"He asked if he could meet and talk with you."

Ah, so they wanted the second frightening one.