| 28 ⨾ his family . ❞

A/N: Guys you should definitely watch The Compelete Betta Fish Life Cycle in 3 Minutes. The way the fishes sexually reproduce looks kinda cool idk, tell me what you think.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"Shoto! Y/N!" Fuyumi wore a surprised look.

Entering the place where he was raised, his sister greeted him.

"Hello Fuyumi." Shoto simply nodded.

"It's been a long time Fuyumi." Though you were nervous, you wore a warm smile.

She stares at you for a while, tears blurring her eyesight. It felt surreal to have you back.

Fuyumi hugged you tightly making you hug back. "Where have you been? We were so worried..." She sniffed.

You only laughed and looked at your kids. "I've been busy."

Fuyumi lets go from the hug to dry her tears. That was when she realized the two boys whose face looked similar in between you and Shoto.

She gasps. "Who are they? Oh, wait! Come in first and make yourselves at home."

As you all went inside and traditionally sat in front of the Japanese table, Fuyumi quickly made tea.

"Natsuo! Come down! We have visitors!" She yells.

"Hah?!" A fruity voice came from a man. "What's up?"

Out came Natsuo, Shoto's second older brother with white hair and a manly build.

"Hey Natsuo." Shoto sipped his tea, he looked plainly at his brother while Shoichi sat on his lap.

"Sorry for the intrusion. It's been a long time Natsuo, it's nice to see you again." You smiled and bowed respectfully at him.

"L/N-SAN??" He squinted his eyes in confusion. "Oi oi, why did you just appear now? We've been looking all over for you!"

Natsuo wore a worried look, sitting across you while Fuyumi sat across Shoto and Enji—the head of the household—sat on the center.

"And what's with these munchkins?" Shoto's brother pointed at the twins instantly making Shoichi glare.

"First of all, I'd like to apologize for being rude and leaving without saying goodbye. I'm also sorry for keeping my children a secret and for appearing just now." You apologized as you lowered your head.

"Y/N." Shoto held your hand, furrowing his eyebrows. "I also made a mistake here."

"Wait huh? Your children?" Natsuo's eyes widened.

"We're a Todoroki too, uncle!" Shoma exclaims, raising a hand after munching a dried seaweed (Nori) that Endeavor gave.

Both Fuyumi and Natsuo were taken a back, their brains momentarily had to take time to process while Shoto silently smiled to himself.

"NO WAY! MY LITTLE BROTHER ALREADY HAS KIDS???" Natsuo screamed, balling his hair into fists.

He was denying reality. What's new?

"No wonder they're so cute!" Fuyumi's eyes twinkled.

Shoma, being a social butterfly, raised his arms and gestured it to his auntie asking her to carry him.

"I'm Todoroki Shoma. I'm eight. And I'm mama and papa's good boy." He shows a bright smile.

"I have an adorable child." Shoto says, while you rolled your eyes.