| 26 ⨾ the foreign warmth . ❞

A/N: I'm finally gonna try my best to be active!

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

. flashback .

"She's been gone for a week. I don't feel good about this." Shoto says as he nervously tapped his foot.

His eyebrows creased in worry, his narrowed eyes showing worry.

Midoriya and Iida tries to comfort.

But their words of concern went deaf to the dual-haired boy.

"Father." He whispered under his breath.

Surprising his friends, he bolted out to find Endeavor.

The poor boy never realized how much of a mess he would be without you. He was too caught up with the feeling of warmth your touch gave him that he forgot to consider what would it be like if you'd left him.

And now there he stood, in front of his father at his office.

"What do you want, Shoto? I'm busy." The hero proclaimed.

Though Enji Todoroki could not deny that he was caught off guard by the look of his son's face.

"Y/N. Where is she? What did you do?" Shoto frowned.

His father glared at him back.

"If this is about that girl again, I won't waste my time—"

"She's missing." Shoto blurted out.

Enji's eyes widened for a moment before going back to a stoic face. "...For how long?"

"A week. You did something, didn't you?"

"I haven't. And it's good to know she left you. I assume she finally realized that she's an obstacle of you pursuing your dreams."

He shouldn't have said that. For it was as dangerous as fueling gasoline with fire.

"Oh shut the fuck up." Shoto scoffs, shaking his head at his father. "I'm done playing doll with you."

Surprised, Enji's breath hitched. "What?"

Oh how the man regretted his words. He should've realized how precious you were to his son.

Blood boiled through Shoto's blood.

"The only reason why I put up through your number one bullshit is because of Y/N. But she's not here, yeah? So what's the point? I quit."

Endeavor rose from his seat as tremendous amount of aura oozed from him that would've made someone go nervous.

"Don't you dare drop out of UA."