| 13 ⨾ can't help it . ❞

A/N: Since I'm guessing you guys are alright with the nickname, Flower, then I'll begin using it from here on out! ♡

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

After that long period of reminiscing you, Shoto decided to look for ease.

And by that, he means visiting his mother.

Come to think of it, you were also the reason why he made up with his mom during highschool.

You gave him support, courage and a reason to talk with her again.

And for that, he would forever be grateful to you.

Driving to the hospital where his mom is in, he parked his car in a place where no one would really notice him leave his vehicle.

(A/N: As for now, because the manga isn't complete, I'll stick with the fact that Rei still stays at the hospital until further updates:))

He then entered the building with a bouquet of flowers that he would always bring for his mother.

Knocking by the room's door, it took only a few moments for him to hear his mother's soft voice.

Opening the door, his lips curved upwards by the sight of Todoroki Rei, his mother.

"Shoto, make yourself comfortable." She smiled dearly.

"Thank you mother. How have you been? I brought you your favorite flowers."

He replied. And when he was about to exchange the flowers of her vase- which what he thought was rotting- he paused seeing brand new ones.

The flowers still looked fresh as if someone exchanged the rotten ones.

"Did father or any of my siblings came by too? They should've told me."

"Sadly, no. Birds brought me these lovely flowers just this early morning." She softly laughs.

"What?"

"Y/N. She gave me these flowers. They're called Lillies!" Rei happily showed the flowers you gave.

The mention of your name sent palpitations to his heart as he prevented his blood from slowly rising to his cheeks.

"I-I see." His voice cracked.

Mentally cursing out his stutter, his mom simply smiled.

"I haven't seen her in such a long time. When will you bring her to me again?"

Ah, this was the problem.

He knew his mother was deeply fond of you and he was happy to know so.

But with that in mind, if he'd tell his mom you disappeared, he was sure her mood would drop.

Especially when her recovery for her mental health is almost fully done.

Shoto then said, "It's nice to know that she gave such beautiful flowers. Do you like this kind as well?"