| 15 ⨾ stress-reliever . ❞

A/N: The time setting in this story as of the moment is January so it's snowing and I... I literally forgot to add the detail that it should've been cold since it's still winter... Frick.. I guess I'll have to edit again-

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Just last night, Shoto's employees successfully retrieved somewhat of a trail.

His employees got a recording of a call.

And one thing they were sure of was that it was between you and Bakugou.

Unfortunately, he only heard the blondie's voice and not yours so he wasn't able to comprehend just exactly what the both of you were talking about.

But he was sure that you were the other person talking to him since Bakugou mentioned your name.

Shoto was recovering fast like the pro hero he is so he was able to visit the explosive-quirked hero's agency the next morning.

Although even with that, he wasn't able to find the man.

The dual-haired hero clenches his fist, angry.

"Fuck." He curses. "Why was he talking to her?" He spat with venom.

And since he's restricted to drive his own car, he had his assistant to drive for him.

Shoto needed to clear up his thoughts and have a peace of mind for a bit.

Normally it probably would've been better if he had spent quality time of tranquility by the old meeting spot you both shared.

Yet the spot is exclusively just for you and him.

Maybe also your children too but who knows.

Meaning that his driver/assistant shouldn't know where it is.

Until his face lit up.

The café you loved. Yes. That would be the perfect place.

Because if you liked visiting that place, then he was positive he'd like it as well.

Instructing his driver the directions, he felt a part of him calm down a little when he saw the small building.

"I'll be entering on my own. Either you wait outside or inside, just leave a clear distance in between us where I wouldn't see you." He bluntly ordered.

"Yes sir."

"And don't come near me unless I tell you to."

Because the last thing he needs is a bother again.

Having the car parked outside the café, Shoto headed inside.

When he stepped in, he exhaled a big sigh as if letting a part of his troubles go away.

Just the atmosphere of the place and the calm music brought joy to the man.

No wonder the café caught your attention.

Ordering his favorite tea, he waited by a vacant spot, just taking in the inner peace before his tea was served not long after.