| 31 ⨾ to be selfish . ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"DUDE, NOW." You screamed.

"Not yet!" Shoto stared in concentration.

"DON'T BE A PUSSY!"

"I'm not!"

"Just do it."

"Now!" He pressed the bright red button.

Then the ball dropped on the platform that had different holes labeled with different points. Lowest was five and highest was the Jackpot.

(DISCLAIMER: This photo of the arcade machine came from WOF Philippines namely Monster Drop)

You and Shoto watched the bouncing ball with anticipation until it fell on the hole labeled three.

"Dude..." You deadpanned at the number and narrowed your eyes at Shoto.

"You could at least call me something sweeter."

"Honey, you suck."

"Y/N I tried my best—Okay here, give me a second chance."

You agreed. "Fine fine."

Spending another token, the lights went colorful and the music from the arcade machine turned on again.

"A kiss for goodluck?" Shoto suggested.

"A kiss for goodluck." You smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

When he felt the luck and love surge from your kiss to his heart, he immediately pressed the ball—dropping it again to the platform of holes.

"Jackpot! Jackpot!" You crossed your fingers.

And Jackpot did the ball fall indeed.

"Jackpot..!" Shoto calmly cheered.

You exclaimed a yes before you and Shoto did a high five on both hands.

After claiming the bundle of tickets that your lover took effort to carry for you, you both then moved unto the next arcade game.

You played basketball with Shoto, table hockey, the driving arcade machine, guns and more.

It was fun. Chaotic, but fun.

It felt just the same way when you two were young. Wild and free. Together. How long has it been since you felt this way?

Once you two had your fun, you and Shoto went to the cashier for them to count the tickets and claim a prize.