| 2 ⨾ twins . ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Ending the call, you stared at your phone screen with dull eyes.

"Shit, I'm so tired..." You mumbled to yourself, tears falling from your eyes.

Shame, guilt and selfishness. You felt those feelings overwhelm you.

You shouldn't even be calling him.

If you'd stop calling him, maybe he can finally move on and meet someone he'd love instead of you.

Though the thought of seeing him with someone else made you breath heavily, tears blurring your eyesight.

"I don't want to see him with someone else. But I'm hurting him because I'm being selfish..."

Those two weighed heavily in your heart. The fragments of your memories with him would always unearth themselves from the soil of your mind and rise with muddled remembrance.

And for that you hated yourself and your toxic love for him.

"Maybe I should just disappear in his life..." You thought to yourself.

You draw in a deep inhale that expanded in your chest, air rushing to fill every centimeter of vacant space beneath your rising ribs—gently sweeping away the ash leftover in your charred mind.

For 8 years you tried your best to stay low and keep your identity hidden.

You were carrying a difficult and heavy burden alone.

You hid deep within the forest that your family had passed down by generations.

It was only luck that you didn't bring up the fact that you owned a lot this big to Shoto.

And in the middle of the forest laid a cottage with a river beside it.

"Breakfast..." You sniffed and wiped the tears off of your face.

Straightening up to face the mirror, you smiled and shook your head to bring yourself back to reality.

"Okay! I'm up! I am feeling good! And I'm—not doing very great, mornings are for contemplations; why do I look tired all the time." You cheered before groaning again.

The wind hit your face in a comforting way making you feel reassured. So you breathed in and out.

"I got this." You whispered to yourself, placing your hand on top of your chest.

You left your room and went downstairs to prepare a healthy meal.

While you're at it, birds, squirrels and chipmunks visited and lounged with you.

You were like a living Disn*y princess or somewhat.

After cooking, you placed three plates on the table along with a glass of milk and water.

Then you headed back up to another room.

"Knock knock! Rise and shine sleepyheads!!" You opened the door and brightly smiled to the children who shared one bed.