| 5 ⨾ again . ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

. flashback .

Days after, Shoto was finally free from his father's grasp.

Five days of forced isolation and in those five days did the flames of hatred for his father grew stronger.

He hated him so badly for not letting him see you.

Most especially for rejecting you as his lover—and it fuled more to his anger regarding the fact that Endeavor would decide who is best for him to be in a relationship with; to which Shoto immediately shut down.

The one thing that stayed with him. His ray of light ever since the beginning. You.

He wanted to hug you close to his body and never let go.

It was a Monday and oh he tried so badly to keep his cool.

The giddy boy just couldn't wait to see the H/C hair locks of the girl he fell in love with.

That was when he suddendly felt arms wrap themselves around his body from the back.

"Morning Sho!" You tender voice that he missed so much pleasantly resonated his ears.

He couldn't help it. His lips cruved upwards, a happy and beautiful smile portrayed.

Your boyfriend turned around to hug you back.

The boy let himself relax having your frame in his arms while you closed your eyes, taking your time to enjoy the warmth he gave.

Because this wouldn't last long...

Hours passed, you both spent time during lunch, text during free periods or meeting up with each other through toilet excuses.

Until dismissal came.

Your heart pounded loudly to the point you felt it's thumping and drumming from all over your body.

"L/N-san? You alright?" One of your classmates snapped you back to reality.

Nervousness in you, you stammered. "Yes..! Of course."

Then you bid farewell to your classmates as it would be the last time you would, hugging your closest friends while trying not to let a tear drop.

After that, you quickly met up with Shoto.

Seeing his two-toned hair, you smiled to yourself and quickly jogged to him.

"Y/N." He immediately notices you.

You giggled. "You sound happy."

Shoto scratches his neck, flustered so he looked away.

"I haven't seen you in five days.. It's normal for me to be like this.."

"But we're going on a date anyways!" You clasped both of your hands together.

Shoto smiles and his eyes softens. "Yeah. Oh, let me carry your bag for you."

"No need!" You rejected, raising your arms to form an x mark.

"Didn't ask, love." He shrugs and stole your school bag before sliding it to join his school bag on his arm.

And the moment you were about to detest, he quickly grabbed your hand and suddendly kissed you on the lips.