Special Chapter

3rd Person POV

"Put that over there...no, no! Beside the window...to the left...a little more...that's good." Instructed Eren to Armin to put the christmas tree. They're preparing for their Christmas Party for tonight.

"Is Mikasa still cooking?" Asked Armin then sat down on a chair.

"Yeah. She's going all out for tonight. Are the others sure they'll come tonight?"

"They're sure. But are you sure we should be here? I mean I can just spend the Christmas with my grandparents at home."

"Yeah, it's fine. You know you can just bring them here too, right?" Eren put a star on top of the tree and then admired it. "That's so beautiful!"

"There's no stopping you from inviting us huh?" Eren nodded. "Fine. I'll bring them here when I come home later. What time is it anyway?"

Eren checked his watch and it reads 12:45pm. "12:45. We still have a lot of time. Let's go finish putting up these decorations."

"Right." They did the remaining decorations and also put the presents they bought the other day under the tree.

Meanwhile with Mikasa, she's cooking a lot of foods for them to eat tonight. Zeke said he'll help her but something came up on his bakery that he has to fix so he didn't get the chance to. So now she's doing everything she can to make the foods.

"Mikasa, do you need help?" Armin said and Mikasa nodded. She really need some help right now. "What're you making?"

"Turkey with stuffing. Can you make the mashed potatoes?"

"Sure." Armin washed the potatoes before skinning and cutting it.

"What's Eren doing?"

"Still doing the decorations. He said he'll do all those and let me help you here. I'm glad he did though because you look like you really need one."

The thought of Eren worrying about her made her tiredness go away and got pumped up. "Then let's make these foods delicous!"

"Alright. Let's do this!" They prepared the foods, looking all competitive and choopping and stirring and mixing and tasting the foods. Basically, it's Food Wars now.

Eren is still putting the decorations, even though all he need to put are the christmas lights. It got tangled up, making him waste a lot of time untangling it. That's a lie because he's just watching the two cook while holding the lights. Talk about slacking off.

Seeing them all worked up made him continue his work. If they're pumped, I should too. He carefully put the christmas lights to make sure it won't trip anyone. After putting it in, he pulled out his phone and took a picture.

This'll surely make the party more awesome. He thought before putting away some boxes and cleaning the living room. After he was done, he decided to help the two cook the foods.

The time is now 5:30pm, 1 hour more before the party starts. Armin came back home to take a bath and also inform his grandparents about the party. Mikasa is resting in her room after the hellish cooking she did with Eren and Armin. Zeke is still not there but texted Eren he'll be there in time. Eren is just playing games in his room to kill some time before taking a bath.

I wonder who's going to come first? He wondered as he's just so excited about this. He felt his phone ring and looked to see a message from Connie saying he'll be there in 15 together with Haise and, even though he doesn't like it, Jean.

"That damn horseface. Anyway, I should prepare too. I wonder if Mikasa is still resting." He knocked on Mikasa's door but she didn't answer so he excused himself to enter.