Chapter Nio: Everything Happens For A Reason, Including Mast*rbating

(Listen to that cus its a fucking banger)

(Also, u can name the 5 men here cus i cant think of a name for them)

3rd Person POV

Mikasa and Carla are in the dining room and kitchen sweeping the floor and washing the dishes. The house is now quiet after hours of laughing and talking. There are still 3 pieces of steak left from the food that they ate and Carla decided to include that for their lunch at school the next day. Mikasa is smiling as she keeps remembering the way Eren hugged her tightly and how he said that the food she made for him was good. She's so out of thought that she was now sweeping the wall instead of the floor. Carla noticed this and laughed. She stopped washing the dishes before calling her out.

"Mikasa!" Carla called but she didn't respond.

"Mikasa!" Still nothing.

"Mikasa Ackerman!"

"A-ahh, yes!?" She said and looked at her, stopping what she was doing before.

"Why are you spacing out? Did something happen?" Carla asked but she already knew what's the cause of it but still asked her.

"U-um its n-nothing. I j-just won something somewhere. Nothing important hehehe." She lied while laughing awkwardly. This just made Carla want to tease her.

"Won something? You mean someone won you, right?" She said while winking at her. Mikasa blushed yet again that its so out of character by now.

"U-um, s-stop teasing me Aunt." Mikasa said and then pouted before laughing with Carla alongside her. This scene made her remember the good times she had with her old family before that thing happened. She ignored it as it'll distract her on what she was going to do in the future and it'll be for the best if she just forget about it completely, she thought but knows it will be hard.

"When you two are old enough, i'll get you two together to get married. What do you say? Hmm?" Carla teased and nudged her elbow to the girl. Mikasa's face is so red now. If Carla teases her more she is sure that she will faint right there.

"Alright alright i'll stop. But im being serious when i said i want you to be together someday. So, for the time being, please stay by his side no matter what happens. Support him when he's down, happy or angry. Don't spoil him too much, he'll become independent the rest of his life. Promise me that, okay?" Carla said while holding the girl on her shoulders and looking at her seriously.

"I know, Aunt. Im already doing that and i promise i'll do my very best to exceed your expectations." Mikasa replied with such high confidence. She can talk that way because she can actually back her words and not just all bark but no bite. Carla felt assured at Mikasa's words. She stood up and dusted herself before walking back to the kitchen.

"Mm, i trust you. Now lets go continue cleaning before those 2 comes back." She said before standing up and walking back to the kitchen. Mikasa continued sweeping the floor, suddenly having a lot of energy. Its probably because she has Eren's mom's approval even though they're still so young. Nevertheless, she's just really happy.

They continued doing their work when they suddenly heard the doorbell ring. Mikasa was about to check who it was but Carla stopped her from doing so. She told the girl to go back sweeping and let her handle it. Mikasa hesitated for a bit before doing what she was told. Somehow, she's having a scary vibes from this.

Carla wondered who could it be that would come to their house at this time. As far as she knows, her neighbors don't really come out that often and if they do, they'll just buy groceries or if they have something important to attend to. The doorbell rang again and Carla called out to wait for her. She looked at the peephole to see no one outside. She knows it'll be stupid if she opened the door and some dangerous person suddenly comes in, but she still did it. When she opened it, no one was outside except for some dogs and cats. She looked around to check if that person hid somewhere but found no one. She looked around again before closing the door behind her. Mikasa came out of the dining room and asked Carla who that was. She said it was no one, someone is just pranking them. The doorbell rang again and Carla told the girl to get back inside. This time, she didn't look at the peephole and just opened the door quickly. When she did, 5 people wearing masks came to her sight. Each holding guns of their own.