Chapter Nii-jyu-san: Tell Someone If You're Gonna Go Somewhere

3rd Person POV

After sitting down on the bench for almost 30 mins, they decided it's time to go home. Eren of course is taking Historia back to her house. He doesn't remember when's the last time he came there but he does know that it's been a long ass time.

"Are you sure your house is close now?" Eren asked for the 5th time. They've been walking for 15 mins since Historia insisted that they don't need to commute.

"Yes. Like, 10 more mins?"

"Why did you say that like you're questioning yourself? Do you even know the way to your own home?"

"O-of course I do! I'm just taking uhh...a shortcut. Yeah, a shortcut!"

"Shortcut? You mean a longcut? If so, then I'm gonna call a fucking taxi and ride our way to your home." He said before walking away.

"Wha-! Eren, where are you going?!"

"Didn't you hear me? To call a taxi!"

"Huh?! Wai-wait for me!" Historia ran up to him but stopped when she saw something coming towards their direction. "Eren, stop!"

"Nope! I'm gonna call a taxi!"

"Idiot! I'm not talking about the taxi! I'm talking about--Eren, look out! Quickly!" Eren looked behind him and quickly went to the side as a speeding car drove past him and then stopped. He got mad and confronted the driver.

"Yo, what kind of driving is that?! Get the fuck out before I fucking kick your fancy-ass car!" However, the driver didn't come out. "You're a stubborn bitch, aren't ya? Then don't blame me for this!"

"Don't kick it Eren! Do you even have the money to pay for it?!"

"So? He almost killed me! I'm just repaying him back for doing that!" Eren replied, kicking the car 3 times.

"Eren stop!"

"No I'm-" The car door suddenly opened, making Eren stop what he's doing. When the person came out, Eren's eyes widened when he saw his face and it brought back some memory.

Eren's POV

T-this can't be happening, right? W-what the hell is he doing here?! T-this fucking rich bastard that left me a decade ago without telling me a single thing about it. This fucker!

-flashback to 10 years ago-

"Mom, can I visit my friend's house?"  I asked my mom since we're close to his house.

"Can you do that tomorrow? It's almost 4pm."

"No! We promised to play with him today!"

"I can't stop you even if I wanted to, right?" I nodded. "Alright. But be back before it's 5. I'll cook you your favorite."

"Okay! I'll go now, mom!"  I said before running.

"Take care!" I heard my mom shout.

I went to the playground first before going to his house since that's where we mostly hang out. But when I arrived there, I didn't see any trace of him. I wondered why he's not here but I just dismissed it and went to his house.

I kept ringing their bell when I got here but no one's answering it. I also shouted his name a lot of times but no one's responding. Where did he go?

"Oh, it's the doc's kid. What brings you here?" An old man said and I went to him.

"Is there anyone inside? I've been calling someone to come out but no one's answering."