Chapter Septem: Hanging Out With The Elderly Is One Of The Best Things In Life

3rd Person POV

Eren is facing an angry horse a.k.a Jean in front of him. He's with his "friends" and is ready to beat someone up and it's unsurprisingly Eren who they wanted to beat up. A lot of people noticed this and went to where they are, whispering shits that they can't hear. Mikasa and Armin are giving Eren worried looks but he just smiled and continued to walk away with them and said goodbye to Haise, Connie and the others and this pissed off Jean.

"Hey you lowly commoner! Where do you think you're going?" Shouted Jean but they just ignored him. They're now getting pretty far away from the school and Jean and the others decided to trail them.

"Hey, get back here right now, im still talking to you."

".."

"Tch. Stinking commoner. He dares to ignore me again." At this point, Jean chased them and when he caught up with them, he grabbed Eren's shoulder making him stop walking and the other 2 he was with.

"Jean, what do you think you're doing? Let go of him right now." Said Mikasa angrily but he still didn't let go of Eren.

"You better let go of him, Jean. I don't know what'll happen to you if you keep bothering him like this." Armin tried convincing him but it didn't work. He still hasn't let go of Eren and its making him worry that Eren will do something bad.

"What, you're seriously stopping me? I don't care what he'll do to me. I just want him to experience the humiliation that i felt this morning by mak-" Jean was stopped talking by a fist hitting his face and looked to see Eren just punched him. He felt blood rush out of his nose and his buddies helped him get up.

"Jean, im really not in the mood to deal with you right now. I held myself back in the class 'cause i don't want to get an offence on my first day. But if you still bother me after what i did to you just now, then im more than welcome to beat you up right now." Eren said and stared coldly at Jean who's still holding his nose, making him step back a little. He decided not to disturb him anymore lest he wants his face beat up again and again.

"Tch, fine. But don't get too comfortable just because i let this slide. I swear i'll make you pay for this." Jean said and left with his buddies. The other students that watched the scene also left, feeling a bit disappointed that a fight didn't broke down. They didn't saw their friends in the crowd so they figured that they went home or did their own things. Fortunately no school staffs saw the entire thing or they could've been in big trouble.

"Okay, you just did that. Are we going home now or go somewhere else?" Asked Armin.

"Let's take a detour before we go home. I wanna buy something at the grocery store. You okay with that Mikasa?"

"Yeah sure. We don't have any homework anyway." Mikasa replied.

They made a detour like Eren told them to and went to a grocery store. While walking Armin suddenly realized something.

"Hey, i just realized something. Why are we suddenly walking even though we have a school bus?" Armin asked.

"Beats me." A random stranger said.

"Huh? Who said that?" They said.

"...No one." The stranger replied and the trio searched to find him. The 2 boys didn't find him but Mikasa did because of her Ackerman instinct shit. She found him on a nearby tree looking like a total creep.

"So, who are you?" Mikasa said while walking towards him with Armin and Eren behind.

"Im no one special so could you please continue on walking? You're making this long. Not that i mind since im enjoying writing this chapter anyway. So please continue on walking." The stranger said while showing himself to them.