Chapter San-jyu-hachi: Guard Your Food When You Bring One. Someone Might Eat It

3rd Person's POV

"Eren..." a silhouette of a person appeared in front of Eren, smiling at him widely. He immediately recognized the person to be Sebastian and he smiled in return.

Sebastian... You're okay? Sebastian then started to run and Eren followed close behind him.

Where are you running off to? Come back! A man in black appeared behind Sebastian, pointing a gun right in his back.

What the-?! Get away from him! Eren tried punching the gun away, but his fist went through the gun. (Idk how to describe this but it's similar to ghosts in animated shows touching things but can't)

What's happening?! He tried doing it again but it was pointless. He saw the man cocking the gun and aimed it at Sebastian again, now ready to shoot him.

Stop! He tried everything he could: from kicking, punching, pushing, and pulling, it did nothing. He watched, Sebastian still smiling and running, unknown that someone was behind him.

Dread showed Eren's face when the man fired the gun and Sebastian fell, a pool of blood forming around him. The man disappeared and only him and Sebastian were left, with the latter now below him and giving him a sad look. Eren reeled back, but Sebastian followed him.

"Eren... Why am I like this? Shouldn't friends protect each other?" Sebastian said, now crouched and is holding Eren's legs.

No... I'm sorry... It's my fault. He removed Sebastian's hands, but the moment he did so it held his own hands.

"Why Eren? Why did you let me be killed? Why?!" Sebastian attacked him by the throat, and he found himself unable to retaliate against him.

I... I didn't let you... a bit of saliva was coming out of his mouth as Sebastian kept choking him, this time more harder. He just held his wrists and didn't remove them from his neck.

"You betrayed me Eren. You're a traitor!"

That word stung him more than it should. He let loose of Sebastian's wrists and didn't bother that he was almost out of breath.

"You traitor! You deserve to be killed, not me!" Sebastian tightened his grip more.

No... I'm not. Eren's eyes have turned white, his face becoming pale every second and his hands have made their way back to Sebastian's wrists.

"You are!"

I'm... not. Their surroundings started cracking, but Sebastian still continued his attack.

"You are! You're a traitor!"

No, I'm... everything has turned to white and Sebastian has disappeared.

.....

"... traitor..."

"Eren? Hey, Eren are you alright?" Eren slowly awoke by someone shaking him. He opened his eyes but quickly shut it off as the lights blinded him. He readjusted his vision and saw a mass of blonde hair in front of him. "Are you fine? Talk to me!"

Armin is sitting beside him, face full of worry by the sight of his best friend. Eren sat up but with a hiss, he quickly laid back down when he felt pain. Armin stood up alarmingly but he motioned him to sit back down, which his best friend did.

"Are you okay now?" Armin asked.

"Yeah. I just felt pain in my injuries." He replied calmly, but Armin is still worried. He observed his surroundings. It doesn't have a lot of decorations, only a clock and a TV, but there's two plants on both sides of his bed. He then looked at his own body, which is in quite a mess. Both his arms are slinged and both his feet are bandaged, even though they were stabbed, and his left leg has the same treatment as his feet. Though even after all that, he doesn't feel that much pain as he expected. It's probably because of the treatment, or something else. He also noticed that it's just Armin in here, which got him to ask why. "Are you the only one here?"