Chapter Nii-jyu-roku: Why Are Coffee Shops The Most Common Place To Gather?

-a day before Eren and the boys hang out-

Historia's POV

"So, since the boys are planning to go have fun tomorrow, wanna do it too?" I asked Mina, Sasha and Ymir. We're on the rooftop eating lunch.

"Yeah, sure. We don't have anything to do this week anyway." Ymir said and then took a bite of her frie.

"I don't mind, but is it just going to be us four?" Mina said after drinking on her water.

"I'm planning on inviting Mikasa and Annie, but I have a feeling that it won't be easy." I said and sighed.

"I donsh care whosh, ash longsh ash theresh food, I'm okaysh." Sasha said, but we didn't understand a thing since she talked with her mouth full of instant noodles. 

"Sasha, can you eat when there's no more food in your mouth?" I said.

"1 shec." She swallowed her noodles and then drank her water. "I don't care who, as long as I can eat, I'm okay." She said rather proudly.

"Stop eating a lot for at least a day. Where do the foods you eat go anywhere?" Ymir asked and looked at Sasha annoyed.

"I can't do that! And I don't know where they go. Probably in-"

"In your tits? I wouldn't be surprised because look at these!" Ymir suddenly appeared behind Sasha and groped her boobs. Why is Ymir like this anyway?

"Wai-stop! Ymir… ah! I-it tickles!" Sasha wanted Ymir to stop but the said girl isn't doing so. I saw how big Sasha's chest is and I couldn't help but compare it to mine and yes, there's a huge difference between us.

I got pissed off and stood up. Ymir and Sasha looked at me and I went to them with an annoyed look.

"What's up?" Ymir asked me. I removed her hands on Sasha's chest and slapped it.

"OW! What're you doing, Historia?!" Sasha screamed and I slapped it again. "S-stop! That hurts! Why are you doing this anyway?!"

"Those lumps of fat is an eyesore!" I said while pointing at her chest.

"What do you mean fat?! Just stop doing this already!" Sasha said and then stood up. Her boobs bounced which made me even more pissed off.

"AHH! Someone stop me or I might attack this thing in front of me!" Mina sighed before holding my arm without any effort. She's like she doesn't care about all this.

"C'mon Historia, stop. I won't bring this up anymore so let it go. Even Mina is getting tired of this." Ymir said before sitting back down. She started this but why is she like that all of a sudden?

"Okay, I'll stop. Sorry, Sasha." I apologized and sat down, so did Sasha and Mina. Now that I think about it, I kind of embarrassed myself there.

"So, how are we going to invite Annie and Mikasa? It looks like those two are not into this hanging out things, especially Mikasa." Ymir said and finished her fries.

"Leave those two to us. You and Mina could just go and plan what to do tomorrow and we'll catch up on what you guys planned." I said with a bit of a proud tone. 

"Alright, you said it. Make sure to invite those two, aight?"

"Yeah!" I said and raised my hand. It's embarrassing since I'm the only one that did it.

After saying those confident words two paragraphs above, how am I going to ask those two out? Annie will probably be easy but Mikasa? Not a chance. Unless Eren's there, we're gonna have a very hard time to make her agree to come and join us. Ahh, this is stressful!