Chapter Jyu-yon: A Weird Chapter Doesn't Need A Proper Name

Eren's POV

Look at those massive boobs man. Yo nurse, can i suck on them? Oops, sorry, that was inappropriate. I mean, it's just so big and it doesn't even fit on her clothes. Will it fit with my-I mean nevermind. I came here to get a check-up, not to get horny.

"Ehem." Historia coughed and I looked at her and saw her disappointed face. Dafuq?

"Uhm, what's up?"

"Nothing. Let's just go in and have you checked up so i can get back to class." She's mad, I can feel it.

"Oh, right." 

One problem, can the nurse even see that we're here with those boobies blocking her sight? I mean it's not like im short, I'm taller than her by three inches i guess and Historia is a lot shorter than us.

"Uhm, Ms. Nurse, you here?" I asked her since she's still standing there.

"Ara, im sorry. I was just lost in thought. You can come in." Did she just say ara?! Fuck no bro I'm definitely not gonna make it through here!

"P-please excuse us for entering." I said before entering with Historia and I can't take my eyes off of this nurse in front of us. Fuck why are school nurses so hot?!

"So, who am i going to check?" The nurse said and i raised my hand. "Name?"

"Eren Jaeger."

"What happened to you?" 

"I suddenly got a bad headache and I came here in case it gets worse."

"Hmm." She stood up from her seat and grabbed something on a shelf. Since she can't reach it, she has to jump in order to get it and that made her boobs bounce up and down. My boner is probably visible now since I've been holding it in the moment I saw her. Please Historia, don't see it! Please!

"Hold out your arm. I'll check your blood pressure." The nurse said and I held out my left hand since im covering my penis with my right one.

"Alright, stay that still while I put this on." I did as told and she started to put that thing on me. However, I have a problem. A very serious problem. My fingertips are touching her boobs. I want to change its position but I can't since her boobs are too close at my hand for it to move. Fuck im getting tense!

"What the--! 150 over 100?! Do you have any illness?! This is not what I was expecting!" She suddenly said and I think I know why it's like that.

"I-i don't think so. Is it that bad?"

"Yes it's bad! Rest here and I'll check you again later to see if it has lowered down. You girl, what's your name?"

"U-uh, Historia Reiss."

"Historia, you can go back here later to pick him up. For now, go back to your class since i heard you said you want to get back quickly. Now go." That's what Historia said indeed and it looks like she's regretting it now.

"T-that was, uhm, j-just a joke. Right, a joke! So can I b-be here until he's okay?"

"No can do. He needs to rest and no one must disturb him."

"Then what about you?"

"I'll go out later so no one can really disturb him. Anyway, go now, you don't want to miss a class on your first day right?"

"B-but.." I saw the nurse narrow her eyes and it looks like she's serious. "Right, I understand. I'll be back later."

"Don't worry, he'll be okay once you come back here. Trust me because i'll take care of him before i go out later." She looked at me in the corner of her eyes and smirked. Is that a bad sign or what?! What is that supposed to mean, Ms. Nurse?!!