Chapter Deg: Lap Pillow Are Every Mans Dream Of Having

3rd Person POV

"No---!" Eren pulled the trigger and the person that was shot fell down, the other one backed off. Eren fell on his knees, eyes widened, cried and screamed again. He wouldn't be doing all that if it wasn't for the person that fell down. Because the person that he shot was his mom. He looked at the man behind his mom and saw him standing there still. The man saw Eren looking at him and backed off.

"You…" Eren said with a murderous voice.

"What a-are you d-doing? Go away!"

"This is your fault."

"H-how the fuck did it become my fault when you're the one who shot the gun!?"

"If you didn't push her then this wouldn't have happened!"

"If you didn't pull out your gun then none of this would've happened!"

"I don't care. You need to die," Eren aimed his gun at the man. "Now!"

"K-KISAMAAA---!" Eren fired the gun on the man's head and he saw him fall on his back. He dropped the gun and slowly walked towards Mikasa. After all those noises they made, she still hasn't woken up. He removed the rope that was tied on her hands and feet and sat her up. 

Mikasa opened her eyes slowly and felt someone shaking her. She shot her eyes open and saw a familiar figure in front of her. She started to cry and hugged the person in front of her, who is none other than Eren. He hugged her back and rubbed her head gently.

"Why are you here?" Mikasa asked him, not letting go of the hug.

"Uh, because its my house?" He replied jokingly and that made Mikasa get mad a little. "Alright alright. We came home when i told dad about the bad feeling that i had earlier. "

"Oh. Where is Uncle anyway?" Mikasa asked and heard nothing from Eren. "Eren?"

"Outside." He replied, voice blank.

"Outside? You mean he's waiting for us there!?" Asked Mikasa with her voice full of joy and hope, but it would soon die out when she heard Eren's answer.

"He's...dead." Eren said and that made Mikasa let go of the hug to stand up, shocked.

"Uncle? How can that happen? And Aunt! What about Aunt?" Mikasa said worriedly. Eren pointed at his back and Mikasa saw Carla on the floor, lifeless and covered in blood. She covered her mouth and started crying while walking towards her.

"Who.." Eren looked up and saw Mikasa's eyes with nothing but emptiness. Its the same as when he first saw her back then. 

"Who did this?" Mikasa asked while still looking at Carla. Eren didn't say anything.

"Tell me who did this Eren! Is it those bastards!? I swear if i see one of them still alive i will kill them myself!" Mikasa shouted and looked at Eren. She stopped crying when she saw him crying too.

"Eren?"

"I-its me." Eren said with his hair covering his eyes.

"You what?"

"I-its because of me."

"What do you mean?"

"ITS BECAUSE OF ME THAT SHE'S DEAD!!" Eren suddenly screamed and made Mikasa take a step back.

"Eh?"

"YES, ITS BECAUSE OF ME THAT SHE WAS KILLED!! IT WAS I WHO KILLED HER!! I...am the reason…she died." 

"Eren.."

"You can kick me, punch me, beat me until you're satisfied, i won't retaliate because im the reason why the person that took care of you and became your second mom was killed. I…really am worthless and pathetic as a son, aren't i?" Said Eren, crying but there aren't anymore tears running out since he's been crying a lot. Mikasa stared at him for a few secs before hugging him tight and rubbed his head gently like he did before.